Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2023: Rajasthan PTET Counselling process will be started soon after the declaration of the result. The authority conduct PTET 1st/2nd/3rd Round Counselling. As the Dungar Govt. The college will successfully conduct the PTET examination and declare the Result, Counselling will be started. The candidates qualified for the entrance examination can take part in Rajasthan PTET Counselling. For more details about Rajasthan PTET Counselling, candidates can read the given article.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling
The details about Counselling will be published on the official website, as well as the local newspapers of Rajasthan. The candidates are called for the counselling round After the announcement of the Rajasthan PTET Result. During the counselling or PTET, the candidates have to pay a requisite amount of fee online. The B. Ed Admission Allotment Letters are issued on the basis of the merit to invite the qualified candidate to freeze the seats and complete the admission process at the centre.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan PTET Counselling
- Fill the counselling application form through the official site.
- Attend the counselling at valid counselling centres.
- Pay the counselling fee & take the receipt.
- Documents verification will be completed by the officials.
- Submit your original & Xerox copies of required certificate by the officials.
- Perform the website options on pre-decided dates.
- Now get admission in the allotted colleges.
Documents required during Counselling
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character Certificate
- Rajasthan PTET Result and Counseling Letter
- Marksheets and Certificate (Self Attested Photocopies)
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL, Adhaar Card Etc).
- Recent Passport size photographs
Admission of Outside State Candidates
- The seats in the state are filled on the basis of PTET merit, secured by candidates who belong to the state of Rajasthan.
- 5% of seats are allocated to candidates from outside the state candidates.
- The merit of the outside state candidates should be more than the merit of the last rank holder of general category candidates who are from the state of Rajasthan.
|Other Backward Classes||21%|
|MBC||As per Govt. norms|
|Females (8% seats are reserved for window and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|Physically challenged||3/5% (As per Govt. norms)|
|In-service or Ex-serviceman defence personnel or ward of such people.||5%|
List of Top B.Ed Colleges in Rajasthan
- Dev BEd Girls College
- MKB Mahila B.Ed. Mahavidyalaya
- Tagore Teachers Training College
- Deep Shikha Teachers Training College
- St Wilfred’s Teachers Training College
- Sant Jogendra Teacher Training College
- Tilak Teacher Training College for Women
- Dr Radhakrishnan Teachers Training College
- Shiv Saraswati Mahila Teachers Training College
- Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research Society