RIE CEE Application Form 2023: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) will release RIE CEE Application Form soon. The candidates are required to fill the application form from the official website. Once the application form is submitted it cannot be withdrawn. Candidates get admission in teaching courses offered at RIEs Bhopal, Mysore, Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, and Shillong, and Prarambh, Jhajjar, Haryana. Below are given steps to fill the application form. For more help about RIE CEE Application Form 2023, candidates can read the following article.
RIE CEE Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Downloading of RIE CEE admit card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Date of Common Entrance Examination||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission of qualifying Examination Marks||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result announcement||2nd week of July 2023|
RIE CEE Application Form 2023
The application form must be completed in all respects. Candidates should register by clicking the link Registration Form. Enter valid email id and mobile number and register. Fill the basic details on the Applicant Index page. Confirm the data and select an exam center and program. Fill qualifying examination details and uploading scanned documents. Check the entire application by clicking and check for the correctness. Pay the requisite amount as per your category. Take a print of the application form. Any kind of written acknowledgment will not be given to the candidate for the receipt of the RIE CEE Application Form 2023. An incomplete application form will be outrightly rejected.
Steps to fill RIE CEE Application Form 2023
- Visit the Official website to register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- All the details provided by the candidate must be accurate.
- Candidates will receive an OTP after the filling of registration details to verify his/her registration.
- Log in and fill in the basic details needed to fill the application form once the registration is successfully done.
- In the applicant’s basic details page, fill the details.
- Preview the form and confirm the information entered in the form before submitting the same.
- The application form once submitted, cannot be withdrawn in any case.
- Make the payment of the fee for the application form through challan or online payment mode.
- Check the entire exam center and program-related data provided by you.
- Click the “Ok” button and then in the next popup window click “submit” button.
- Once you click the “SUBMIT” button, you will not be able to make any further changes.
- Check the declaration box and then click the “SUBMIT” button.
- The application fee will be Rs. 900/- for General/ OBC
- For SC/ST/ PH candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 450/-.
- The fee would be payable via online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- For offline medium, candidates can pay through cash by printing the e-Challan of any branch of SBI
- The challan would be valid for six days.
- Any kind of claim for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- B.Sc./ B.Ed course: Passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) admission in Physical Science. or 12th class with pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) grp.
- B.A. B.Ed. course: Passed 12th class in any stream.
- B.Ed course: A Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Science/ UG in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science/ Mathematics or UG degree/ PG degree in Social Science/ Humanities.
- M.Sc.Ed. course: Passed 12th class with PCM grp (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- M.Ed. course: A degree in B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed.