RLBCAU Application Form 2023: Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU) is a central university in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2014 and offers various Agricultural programs. At RLBCAU, students take admission under UG and PG programs. It is under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) and is considered the second Central Agricultural University in India.
There are two constituent colleges under RLBCAU’s wing, i.e. College of Agriculture and College of Horticulture and Forestry. Moreover, here the students get three undergraduate and eight postgraduate courses in the domain of Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry and also offer Ph.D. courses. Hence, the candidates who are willing to study can take admission via appearing in the All India Entrance Examination in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (AIEEA).
ICAR will release the RLBCAU application form in the third week of August in 2023. Thus, this article is all about providing information about the RLBCAU registration process, application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates for the year 2023.
RLBCAU Application Form 2023 Dates
|Notice for Admission||3rd week of August 2023|
|Starting of Filling the Online Application form||1st week of March 2023|
|Closure of Online Application||Last week of June 2023|
|Rectification window for the Online Application form||1st week of July 2023|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs.1000/-||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs.5000/-||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs.10000/-||4th week of June 2023|
RLBCAU Application Form 2023
Candidates can apply online to appear in the RLBCAU exam 2023 using the following steps:
- Visit the official website of RLBCAU and click on the ‘online application’ tab.
- Fill in all the necessary personal, academic, and contact details as asked in the application form.
- Along with the application form, upload a colored passport size photograph in which the date and name of the candidate are mentioned.
- Besides these, the signature of the applicant and thumb impression is also required. (For the male candidates, left thumb impression, while for female, right thumb impression is required).
- Also, the signature of the parent/guardian is also needed.
- Lastly, the candidate has to provide a handwritten declaration as follows,
- “I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the examination as contained in the Information Bulletin, which I have duly studied and understood thoroughly”.
- Proceed further by depositing the application fee by clicking on the ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button which will redirect you to the payment page.
- Go to the payment option and tab on the ‘Pay’ button.
- Finally, submit the online application form for the RLBCAU exam 2023.
- Once the application is submitted, a ’registration ID will be generated automatically.
- Later, you can check the status of your payment status by clicking the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- After the fee payment confirmation, click on the ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Feed all the required details and click on the ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit button.
- Also, don’t forget to upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Candidates can also choose ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’ as per their choice.
- At last, take a printout of your application form by clicking the ‘Print Application Form’ button.
- It is mandatory to pay the application fee to admission to Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University.
- The applicant can pay the application fee online via credit card, debit card, or Net Banking.
- Students belonging to the category of either General or OBC have to deposit Rs. 700/- while for SC and ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 350/-.
Candidates who wish to apply for RLBCAU 2023 must meet the following eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, residency, and educational background.
- The candidate who wants to take admission to UG courses in RLBCAU must be above 16 years as of 31-08-2023, while, the age to apply for the PG courses is considered to be 19+ as of 31-08-2023.
- For bachelor’s courses, the candidate must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam having Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture securing at least 50% marks.
- However, for SC/ST and PC candidates, the 10+2 score must be at least 40%.
- There are a total of 40 seats for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, 20 for B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, and for B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, RLBCAU has 20 seats.
- To take admission in M.Sc. In agriculture, the applicant must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 60% (50% for SC, ST, and PC candidates)