RPVT Application Form 2023 will be available for candidates who want to apply for BVSc. And A.H. degree course. The Application Form will be available at the official website i.e. rajuvas.org. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The process of RPVT Application Form 2023 will be in 4 steps- Registration, Form Filling, Uploading Documents, and Payment of the Application Fee. Upload all the academic documents and photographs as per the specifications directed by the examination conducting authorities. The application fee remains the same for all the candidates irrespective of their category. Candidates can get more details about the RPVT Application Form 2023 in the following article.
RPVT Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Form starts from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Submission of online application forms and successful final transaction of the fee (With late fees)||3rd week of April 2023|
|Correction of data in the application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of the Admit Card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of July 2023|
RPVT Application Form 2023 Details
The RPVT Application Form 2023 will be available online on the official site of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates cannot fill the form through another except online mode. Candidates need to fill in the application form of the University and submit the same before the deadline. Details given by the candidate in RPVT Application Form 2023 will be considered by the university till the counseling. All the details given would be genuine and correct. The university is liable to take strict actions against the candidate if any information is found incorrect and he/ she may lead to getting disqualified.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill RPVT Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website of the university and find the link to apply.
- Provide all the details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc. in the registration form.
- A link along with a user id and password will be sent on the e-mail address.
- Tap on the link and provide login credentials.
- Enter the registered email id and password.
- Fill the form which includes personal details as well as academic details.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Note down the registration number and application id.
- Download the form and take a print out of it for further use.
- Upload the required documents such as passport size photograph, signature, thumbprint, etc.
- Candidates can pay the fees after filling the application form through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
|For all categories||INR 2000|
|With late fee for all categories candidates||INR 4000|
- Indian Nationals with Rajasthan’s domicile are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates must qualify for the 10+2 level or equivalent examination to be eligible.
- with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from any recognized Indian Board with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for the reserved category candidates).
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying as of December 31, 2023.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- The reserved category candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
Documents required during counseling
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Registration details (Application Form), Admit card, Result (Hard Copy) of RPVT Application Form 2023.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- Two identical colored photographs with names and dates mentioned on it.
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under the physically handicapped category.