RTE Karnataka Admission 2024: The government of Karnataka issues a notice of RTE Karnataka Admission for those students who want to get admission in Pre Primary to 8th Class. Interested students may apply for RTE Karnataka Admission by filling out the RTE Karnataka Admission form with all asked details. The admission process will start in the second week of June 2024. Students will be admitted to Karnataka schools through one-time registration which will be followed by DV.
Complete details regarding RTE Karnataka Registration 2024 are available in the below sections. Get other essential details such as eligibility criteria, admission process, selection criteria, the number of participating schools, availability of seats, and steps to fill RTE Form 2024 are specified below.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2024 Details
|Name of the Board||RTE Karnataka|
|Admission for||Pre Primary to 8th Class School Admissions|
|Application starting date||Available Soon|
|End date to submit applications||To be Updated|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Right to Education Act is an Act of Parliament of India acts out on 24th August 2009, Under RTE State Govt of Karnataka reserves, some percentage of seats in Govt as well as private schools, Right to education has been recognized as a fundamental human right in a number of international conventions.
Applications forms to apply online for admission for LKG Or 1st Std./Grade-I under RTE, those who are searching for online application forms and procedures to apply for RTE Karnataka 2024-24 can get them here.
- Permanent residents of the State of Karnataka
- All those contenders whose Age should reside between 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months are eligible to apply for Admissions to UKG
- All those students whose age should be in between 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months are eligible to apply for Standard 1/ Grade-I admission.
- Priority will be given to students who belong to disadvantaged groups of society.
- Govt Employees are eligible to apply for RTE admission
Documents Required For RTE Karnataka Admission
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Parents i.e. Either Father’s or Mother’s Aadhaar Card
- Government Approved Address Proof.
Procedure For Applying For RTE Admission
To apply for RTE admission follow the following steps
- Interested Applicants should visit the official website to apply for RTE 2024 Admission notice
- The one-time registration process will be followed to get your application number registered on the system.
- The application number and password will have corresponded to your registered mobile.
- After receiving the number log in to your account and enter child information and parent information.
- Locate the address exactly to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- When the School will get chosen now choose the required standard.
- Upload the necessary credentials and confirm the application.
- When the final submission procedure will get completed successfully, take the printout of the form along with the essential documents for your future reference.
Note: If any wrong information will be provided in the RTE application, a message will be sent to the Register Mobile Number for modification of the same, the mistaken information should be corrected by the due date.