RUHS Nursing Result 2022: The university established 2005 under the act of state government. By visiting on the official website, the Candidate can find the result of RUHS. Under Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) There are many colleges running such as eight medical colleges, ten undergraduate dental (BDS), four postgraduate colleges (MDS), 43 Nursing colleges. The university will declare the result in due time which will be updated on this page as soon as the official notification is out. The result for RUHS Nursing is declared through RUHS. Candidates can check the RUHS Nursing Result 2022 from the official website as well as from the following article.
RUHS Nursing Result 2022: Important dates
|Exam date||4th week of July 2022|
|Announcement of the result||4th week of August 2022|
|Counselling||Around 1st week of September 2022|
RUHS Nursing Result 2022
Through the website, the result will be acknowledged by the online method. After the exam, the result will declare on the official website of the university, and after the resulting counseling along with their merit. Candidates can take the admission in their preferred colleges to chase the favored program. Candidates visit the official website and then tick on the link of the resulting score. They will have to start using their application ID and the password together with the security question. After entering the details, candidates download the result.
Steps to check RUHS Nursing Result 2022
- Click on the official Website link attached below.
- Now candidates go to the Examination section and click on the Result Link
- After fill, the details result will display on the screen.
- They Select a proper course and click on it and enter all-important detail Enter Roll Number, Enroll Year, Enrolment Number.
- Check the website and click on the result option or Exam Result will display on the screen.
- For future use download and Print the scorecard.
From the official website of the university, Applicants entitled for admission obliged to download Option Form, Undertaking Form, Seat Matrix and directions. In the counselling candidates, check the choices form, responsibility form, seat medium, challan form, and directions. Counselling authority would examine the documents and other compulsory certificates with originals. If the admission were settled, the sum would not be returned/refunded under any circumstances. The particular college will return the original documents after the university enrolment will be done.
For M.Sc. nursing
- After the Online Entrance Examination Allocation of seats and Nursing College will be made by firmly going along with the order of merit of.
- Candidates can check seats accessible in each college, the precedence of excellent and Choice of the college filled in the online application form.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Through the official website, candidates can check the seats after the counselling round. Eligible candidates can take the admission on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. They also choose the colleges through the official website.
Candidates pay an amount of Rs.10,000/- through Bank Challan in Oriental Bank of Commerce which will be accustomed far along on in the tuition fees of the agreed college of Nursing (only for Govt. Self-Finance Scheme Nursing Colleges and Private Nursing Colleges).
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://www.ruhsraj.org/