Sarguja University Private Form 2021: Sarguja University will soon issue a notice of Sarguja University Private Form for those students who wish to get admission in UG/PG and other programs. Students may apply by filling Sarguja University Private Form with all important details on or before the end date that will be available soon. Sarguja University was established in 2008. Sarguja University is located in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh. University has a model of higher education learning and personality development, approved by UGC, AICTE, BCI, PCI, and accredited by NAAC. Sarguja University is a state-owned University that was formed in 2008 and situated at Surguja, Chhattisgarh.
Sarguja University Private Form 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Sarguja University Private form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to fill Sarguja University Private form||To be Announced|
To get admission to UG Programme you need to pass 12th and to get admission in the PG program you need to possess the degree of graduation.
|M.A.||Passed Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the core papers|
|M.Sc.||B.Sc. with minimum second division|
|B.Sc. Or B.E./B. Tech. Biotech degree with minimum second division.|
|B.Sc. / BCA degree with minimum second division|
|B.Sc..Envs./ B.Sc.. B E./B.Tech / M.B.B.S degree and allied subjects with minimum second division|
|LL.M||Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in LL.B. Three Year/ LL.B. Five Year Integrated|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Passed 12th in Maths /Biology with minimum second division|
Sarguja University Application Process
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Applications should be submitted in conjunction with the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate & other weightage claim certificate.
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet
- Certificate of all classes from 10th to the qualifying exam
- Documents required:
- Transfer credential.
- Character official document.
- Original mark sheet for verification.
- Eligibility official document, if required.
- Migration documentation, if required.
- NOC from the Employer in case of the in-service applicants.
- Gap certificate, if required
Sarguja University Admission Process
- For admission, students need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Those who wish to get admission to Diploma in Pharmacy must have passed 10+2 from a nationally recognized board.
- Sarguja University conducts exams which will be based upon the even-odd semester, annual, and CBCS a framework for the pattern. Exams are being carried out on time and the results will be declared on the official website of the page.
- Students who will be dissatisfied with their result in the semester exam need to choose the option to request revaluation/ totaling. Students must submit their forms under the framework stipulated following the declaration of results.