Sikkim TET 2022: Sikkim Human Resource Development Department will soon going to organize Sikkim TET for those students who wish to make their career in teaching jobs. Applicants want to become the teacher of schools of Sikkim, they can apply Sikkim TET on the basis of their eligibility. Candidates will get the detailed information of the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) in which includes the Sikkim TET Application Form, application dates, and procedure to fill the Application Form, etc…The last date to fill Application Form will be the second week of March 2022
Sikkim TET 2022 Dates
|Notification Release||Last week of February 2022|
|Online Application Form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to fill Application Form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Submission of Printed Forms Along with Document||2n week of March 2022 to 3rd week of March 2022|
|Date of Exam||To be updated|
Sikkim TET 2022 Application Form
Application Form of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test will be available through online mode and candidates can fill STET 2022 Application Form by visiting on the official website and they must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form.
Applicants must have to make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the Application Form and before the second week of March 2022, they should have to submit it.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
At the time of submitting the STET Form, applicants need to carry the required documents such as.
- Educational Qualifications (official document along with mark sheets).
- Sikkim Subject Certificate/Certificate of identification.
- Birth of credentials.
- Community /Category official document.
- Three recent PP size photo.
Procedure to fill STET Application Form
- Applicants may easily fill the Application Form of Sikkim TET by following the simple instructions equipped below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department.
- Search the advertisement option
- Press on to the Sikkim TET Entrance Exam.
- Applicants may download the Application Form
- Fill the Sikkim TET Form required information.
- With Form, attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture is not more than 100 KB.
- Pay fee as per category you belongs to
- Read again all filled details.
- After filling all details, submit the Application Form on or before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
STET 2022 Application Fee
- You need to submit an application through offline mode only through e-challan in the nearest IDBI Bank in favor of the Joint Director/Exam, HRDD.
- Print-out of the Online Application forms along with relevant documents should be submitted to the address which will be available soon.
- Application Fee for all Category is expected Rs.400/-.