SPMVV PGCET 2022: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati invites applications for PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test). It is a Women’s University conducts PGCET for admission into various Post Graduate Courses in Arts, Humanities, and Sciences. The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) Courses offered in the University. The courses offered are of two-year duration (4 Semesters). For more info about SPMVV PGCET 2022, candidates can read the following article.
SPMVV PGCET 2022 Updates
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam PGCET Application process will be started from the 1st week of March 2022.
SPMVV PGCET 2022: Important Dates
|Online registration begins from||2nd week of March 2022|
|Online registration closes on||last week of April 2022|
|Admit Card release date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of examination||last week of May 2022|
|Result announcement date||last week of May 2022|
|Counseling Dates for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, M.S.W, M.C.J, B.Ed. Spl (H.I), M.Ed, M.Voc, B.A/M.A Public Policy and Anthropology||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counseling Dates for Integrated M.Sc, B. Vocational Courses for Intermediate Qualified Students, Master’s in Fine Arts And PG Diploma Courses||3rd week of June 2022|
|Classes start||last week of June 2022|
|Induction Programme for all the freshly Joined students of all the above courses||1st week of July 2022|
Courses and Seats provided through SPMVV PGCET
|Biotechnology (19 DBTCEEB)||–||30|
|M.Sc. Home Science (Food and Nutrition Sciences) in||–||–|
|Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||10||6|
|Community Health & Nutrition||10||6|
|Food Science & Quality Control||10||6|
|Human Development & Family Studies||10||6|
|English Language and Literature||30||6|
|Telugu Language, Literature & Translation||40||6|
|M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism)||20||–|
|MSW (Master of Social Work)||30||18|
|M.P.Ed (Two Years-Master of Physical Education)||–||40|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)||–||60|
|M. Vocational Fashion Technology & Apparel Designing (Self-Financing-20)||–||20|
|M. Vocational Nutrition and Health Care Sciences (Self-Financing-20)||–||20|
|B.Ed. Spl (H.I) (Regular-30)||30||–|
|B.A/ M.A Public policy and Anthropology (Self financing-60)||–||60|
- M.Sc. (All Courses): B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biochemistry and anyone Biology subject (Botany/Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Nutrition/ Medical Lab Technology/ Dairy Science) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate
- M.A. Economics: Any graduate with 45% in Arts subjects and 50% in Science subjects in groups with a required % of marks and other conditions.
- M.Ed.: B.Ed/B.Ed. Spl degree course from any university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 50% of marks
- M.A. English: A graduate with at least 45% in Special English/ General English.
- M.Sc. Home Science- Food & Nutrition Science: B.Sc. Home Science, General B.Sc. with Nutrition as one paper, B.Sc. Applied Nutrition, B.Sc. Nursing, General B.Sc. with 50% marks in groups
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.A / B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects.
- C.J. (Communication & Journalism)/ M.A. Public Relations: Any graduate with 45% on the aggregate.
- Master of Social Work: Any Graduate with 45% in groups
- M.A. Telugu language, Literature & Translation: Any graduate with 40% in general Telugu preference will be given to SPL. Telugu, BAOL/Sastri
- M.Com: Candidates with a bachelor’s degree of B.Com or B.A with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce/ Economics / Computer Applications with an aggregate of 40%
- Education Spl. (H.I): A/B.Sc/B.Com or Any Equivalent Degree at Graduate level depending on the requirements of the school subject for pedogeological courses and for the particular course with a minimum of 50% in the Qualifying degree exam
SPMVV PGCET 2022 Application Form
- Eligible candidates may submit their application through online mode.
- The online applications are made available in the website www.spmvvdoa.in
- The application form can also be downloaded and a filled-in application shall be sent.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
- The application registration and processing fee will be Rs.425/-.
- This fee can be paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking
- The offline application fee is Rs.425/-.
- This fee can be drawn in the form of D.D in favor of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati by post or in-person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati
- Candidates can opt for a maximum of two tests only by paying Rs.850/- as a Registration Fee and should opt for the same test center for both the tests.
- There will be Multiple choice questions total of 100 marks
- The duration will be 90 Minutes.
- The Language of the Question Paper will be English and Telugu tests will be in the respective languages.
- The question papers will be in both English and Telugu for all other tests.
- There will be No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
The exam will take place at Tirupati, Kurnool, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
|Planning in India||Immunology||Cell Biology|
|Production Function||Cell Biology||Plant Physiology|
|Central Banking System||Microbiology||Animal Physiology|
|Structure of Indian Economy||Endocrinology||Organic Chemistry|
|Indifferent Curves and Analysis||Molecular Biology||Cell and Tissue Culture|
|Demand and Supply of Money and Concept||Analytical Techniques||Tissue and Micropropagation|
|Commercial Banks Nature and Objectives||Physiology and Nutrition||Enzymology and Biochemistry|
|–||Biomolecules and Metabolism||Molecular Biology and Biotechnology|
|English||Journalism||Music and Dance|
|Poems||Media Awareness||Folk Dance|
|Tenses||Idioms and Phrases||Epic and Puranas|
|Homophones||English word meanings||Concepts of Music|
|Vocabulary||Synonyms and Antonyms||Swar Nomenclature|
|Word Meaning||National Current Affairs||Indian Classical Dance|
|Part of Speeches||Names of News channel owners||Music composers and Musicians|
|Phrases and Idioms||International Current Affairs||Comparative study of Natyasastra|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Editors of national Newspapers||–|
|Drama and Short Stories||Few famous directors and their films||–|
|Active and Passive Voice||Names of the famous Radio channel owners||–|
|Word Confused and Misused||Sports and Cultural Current Affairs||–|
|Direct and Indirect Speech||–||–|
Official Website: https://www.spmvv.ac.in/