List of SSC Exams | Staff Selection Commission Exams 2019-20
SSC examinations are conducted across India every year for the recruitment of numerous posts for Indian Government establishments. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for the entire procedure of recruitment including examinations, personal interviews etc. The SSC recruitments non-technical (group C), non-gazette posts in Ministries/departments (group D, subordinate offices of Government of India, CAG and the accountant general offices.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
List of SSC Exams in India
- SSC CGL Examination
- SSC CHSL Examination
- SSC CAPF SI Examination
- SSC JE Examination
- SSC MTS Examination
- SSC GD Constable
Eligibility for SSC Exams
- Graduate Level Examination- The eligibility for this examination is graduation or equivalent in any other discipline.
- Combined Matric Level Examination- The eligibility for this examination is matriculation.
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination- The eligibility for this examination is 12th class or equivalent in any other discipline.
- The age limit depends on different posts for appearing in SSC examination. Candidates can get complete information about it from the employment news/Rozgar Samachar. However, the general age limit for appearing SSC examination is 18 to 27 years (relaxation in age is available for reserved candidates).
- The educational qualification depends on different posts that generally vary from 10th class to graduation level.
Application Process for SSC Exams
The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination notifications released on yearly basis in the month of October in employment new or in some of the other newspapers of India. The interested candidates can apply through typewritten format as per the proforma printed in the newspaper and then it has to be submitted by registered post/speed post/UPC only.
The candidates who have qualified in the preliminary examination, they have to appear in the main exam afterwards. The qualified candidates of the main examination will have to appear for an interview OR physical efficiency test.
The qualified candidates of Matric Level Main Examination have to clear a skill test of stenography. There are some examinations which held separate and no preliminary examination is needed such as Section Officers, Investigation etc.