The Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School is situated in the delightful verdant grounds of Jekegram in Thane’s city center. In the year 1969, Late Shri Gopalkrishna Singhania established the institution in honor of his spouse, Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania. It has evolved through time to welcome youngsters from different walks of life. It now has about 6400 students ranging from kindergarten to grade twelve enrolled. The Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania Trust runs the school as an unassisted multilingual minority establishment. Teenagers in grades IX and X can enroll in the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) curriculum; pupils in grades XI and XII can enroll in the Indian School Certificate (ISC) curriculum, and pupils in grades XI and XII can enroll in the two-year International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma course.
Using numerous inter-institutional initiatives, school administrators want to educate future Indian leaders who embody the cultural ideologies for which our nation is recognized while also being able to accept new technologies in order to propel India to substantial levels of growth and enhancement.
Sulochanadevi Singhania School Admission Guidelines
- Interested parents are encouraged to visit the School Webpage on a regular basis to help guarantee that they do not overlook any important dates.
- Admissions to the institution are handled entirely online.
- Failure to provide accurate relevant data on the application form will result in rejection in the enrollment of the student.
- Probabilistic selection is used to determine admissions.
- Recommendation/request letters for admission will result in the submission being rejected. Please do not speak with school officials about such concerns.
- The institution does not take any donations, gifts, or capitation fees in exchange for services. We recommend that parents avoid those who guarantee admittance in return for financial gain.
- Due to the pandemic, admission to the institution on the date of paperwork verification will be rigorously confined to Individuals per Kin to handle the task.
- The candidate, e. your child, is not necessary to be available during the document authentication phase; thus, please do not accompany them to campus at the time of documentation validation.
- If you are unable to provide the required papers on the day of document authentication, you may permit the child’s grandparents, family, or local caregiver to do so.
- On admissions matters, the Admissions Board holds its powers.
Sulochanadevi Singhania School Admission Procedure
Every year in April, submissions for admission are received. Admission to grades I – VIII is dependent on merit, with vacancies being filled as needed. All of the admissions examinations are done online.
- At Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School Thane, admission to the IBDP program is dependent on the student’s previous academic credentials.
- Together with their application form, students must send their grade 9th and 10th-grade transcripts to the institution.
- To be qualified for entrance to Class XI, a candidate must have received a least 75% in their 10th grade (ICSE, CBSE, SSC, IGCSE, or any other foreign board).
- The institution will assess the submissions of interested candidates and will contact those who have been shortlisted for a comprehension and performance test. In the instance that they are shortlisted, applicants will be contacted through email to let them know.
- Candidates who have been selected depending on their performance in the assessment must attend a one-on-one conversation with the Director – Principal and the IB supervisor.
Originals and another set of self-attested hard copies of the necessary papers are required:
- A certificate of Birth of the candidate is required.
- Proof of any modifications in the candidate’s name or spelling in the official Gazette.
- If a gazette version is not accessible, a notarized declaration on stamp paper must be used instead.
- In the event of adopted children, the adoption deed is required.
- Proof of residence for verification in the titles of the parents/grandparents or guardians is also required.
- The institution will publish a file titled Parental Questionnaire/Medical Examination File for parents/guardians to answer out and report with other relevant paperwork for their children.
- Please take a hard copy of the online admission form (go to the school’s webpage and print that one-off).
It should be reminded that temporarily admitted children’s entrance may be refused for the following reasons:
- Inability to provide required papers in the prescribed format e. 2 sets of original along with an acknowledged replica.
- Falsification of any relevant document or concealment of any material information.
Sulochanadevi Singhania School Curriculum Activities
- The students do not utilize traditional textbooks, instead, they are taught ideas in a lively and dynamic way through practical and project-based lessons.
- Scouts and Guides, NCC, and Air Wing are examples of optional topics and minors. Yoga, art, music, and athletics are all part of the institution’s curriculum.
- Early assembly and engagement times encourage students to let go of their negativity and express themselves more openly on current developments and social issues.
- The SSS administration places a great value on extracurricular learning. Football and cricket fields, an indoor fitness center, and volleyball and basketball play areas are among the sports amenities. On a flight prototype, a distinctive civil aviation program educates learners on the science and philosophy of flying, with high achievers receiving course accomplishment certificates.
- The International Student Cooperation Initiative is more than simply a trip to other places; it is an activity that focuses on total interpersonal development. This program assists and instructs participants in acquiring and honing a variety of abilities that identify successful characters.
- The curriculum includes many modules that teach kids how to think outside the box, solve problems creatively, think quickly, resolve disagreements, empathize, and most importantly, cherish what they have acquired. Educators also undertake frequent classroom assessments to aid the learner’s overall development.