Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023: The Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu releases the Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form via online mode. Candidates can apply for admission to different ITI universities & colleges located in the state of Tamil Nadu. The interested candidates will have to submit the application form on the official website. Check the eligibility norms before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI. Check the process of Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023 in the given article.
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||1st week of May 2023|
|Submission of the applications ends on||2nd week of June 2023|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of July 2023|
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023
Applicants will have to register themselves via online mode. Go through the eligibility norms before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI. Candidates must fill the form carefully as the incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted. Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format during registration. It is a must upload required documents with the application form for educational & other important information. Use email id & phone number to receive important communication regarding application form. No need to send any hard copy of completely filled application form. Take the printout of filled in the application form.
Details required to fill Application Form
- Personal and Contact details
- Parents details
- Course details
- Educational qualification
- Scanned image of the signature
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Other mandatory documents, etc.
Steps to fill Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and click on the given ‘Application form’ link.
- Fill all the required basic & required personal details and the login details will be sent to registered ID & number.
- Log in by using the login credentials and proceed to fill other asked educational & academic details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the given details after filling all the details.
- Submit the application fee after verification.
- Click on the “Submit” button after fee submission.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future purposes.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.50 as an application fee.
- The application fee will be paid via offline mode.
- The bank challan method will be used to submit the fee.
- Passed 8th/ 10th or Intermediate from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 14 years in age in the academic year.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu ITI.
- The appearing candidates in high school or intermediate are also eligible.