TANCET Admit Card 2018 will be released soon. As expected TANCET Admit Card will be issued on to the official site on 2nd week of June 2018 onwards. TANCET commonly known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Examination conducted at the state level. TANCET Application Form 2018 offers admissions to the ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan, MCA & MBA courses.
In order to download the admit card, applicants have to click on the link of TANCET Admit Card 2018 & enter their details like registration no. & password. Login it and download the hall ticket. This entrance is supervised by the Anna University, Chennai on recommendation of the government of Tamil Nadu. This article will give you the complete description regarding TANCET Admit Card 2018.
TANCET Admit Card 2018 Exam Date (Tentative)
|Availability of the Admit Card||2nd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of the Examination||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July 2018|
TANCET Admit Card 2018: Steps to download TANCET Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official portal & access the link ‘TANCET Admit Card 2018’.
- Login with the details: User Id & Password.
- Click on ‘Login Button’.
- Download TANCET Admit Card 2018 Hall Ticket 2018.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safely.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
TANCET Admit Card 2018: Contents
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
TANCET Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- TANCET Admit Card will be issued via online mode.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the 2ndweek of June 2018 onwards.
- Admit card contains details of the candidate- name, DOB, examination centre, date & timings of the examination etc.
- If candidate lost their Admit Card, he/she have to request the authority for the duplicate hall ticket and send the DD with the written valid answer indicate the registration no. , password, application no., exam centre with the payment of Rs-100/- and send it to TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- The exam pattern is different for different courses. Duration of the entrance is 2hrs.
- 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for the correct response.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring their TANCET Admit Card on the date of the examination otherwise the examiner will not permit them to give the examination.
- Bring one identity proof along with the Admit card on the date of the examination.