TANUVAS Application Form 2022: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University releases the TANUVAS Application Form for admission in a different undergraduate degree and postgraduate degree and diploma courses. The candidate gets admission to the university and its affiliated institutions with the help of the admission procedure. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam. Get more details about the TANUVAS Application Form in the following article.
TANUVAS Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Online application form submission ends on||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for receiving the hardcopy||3rd week of September 2022|
TANUVAS Application Form 2022
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Download the prospectus along with the application form, from the official website of the university. Fill in all the relevant details in the application form. Paste a recent passport size photograph in the application form later on in the hall ticket. Send the completed application, along with the supporting documents and registration fee to the official address.
Steps to fill TANUVAS Application Form
- Visit the official website of the university for the admission procedure.
- Create a new ID on the website and register themselves.
- Enter basic personal details such as name, date of birth, address, email ID, contact number, etc correctly in the application form.
- Access the application form and click on the link for the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering the necessary details in it once the application form is open.
- Pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form.
- The application fee for the TANUVAS Application Form will be INR 1000.
- The fee will be INR 500 for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51”, payable at Chennai
- Send the proof of the application fee along with completed applications.
Documents to be sent with Application Form
- SSLC / HSC mark sheet (proof of date of birth)
- Community Certificate
- Online filled-in application
- Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Service Certificate showing the details of service/experience if applicable
- Copy of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards, etc., (for Ph.D. candidates only) need to be enclosed
Programs offered through Admission
- Technology (M.Tech. in Food Technology)
- Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.)
- Science (M.Sc. in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics)
- Business Management (MBA in Food & Livestock Business Management)
- Philosophy (M.Phil. in Biotechnology)
- Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D. in Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Food Technology)
- M.Sc. in Bioinformatics: A BVSc, BVSc & AH, MBBS, BDS, or BSc degree in any branch of Agriculture/ Life Sciences/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- M.Sc. in Biostatistics: A BSc(Ag) / BSc(Hort) / BTech(FPT) / BTech(Dairy Tech) or any degree in life/biological sciences with a minimum of 50% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- MVSc: A BVSc / BVSc & Animal Husbandry degree from a recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) with a minimum of 55% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- MBA in Food and Livestock Business Management: A BVSc, BVSc & AH, B.Tech (Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Poultry Technology), BFSc, BSc (Ag/Hort), B.Tech (Food Engineering / Agri. Engineering)
- ME/M.Tech (M.Tech. in Food Technology): A B.Tech. (Food Processing Technology / Food Technology) degree of TANUVAS (or) a 4-year degree program in equivalent Engineering or Technology course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- M.Phil in Biotechnology: A Masters’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- Animal Biotechnology: A MVSc degree in any field of specialization or M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology with basic BVSc & AH degree recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Veterinary Science: A BVSc & AH degree and master’s degree in the relevant field of specialization from a recognized University with a minimum of 65% marks (Passed class for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) is required.
- Livestock Products Technology: A MVSc degree in Dairy Science (or) Meat Science and Technology (or) Livestock Products Technology with a basic BVSc & AH degree recognized as equivalent thereto.