Tezpur University Application Form 2023: Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam. The university releases Tezpur University Application Form to provide a variety of UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate courses in various departments in many disciplines and their specializations. Candidates will get admission to various UG, PG & Research programs under four categories. For more details about the Tezpur University Application Form, read the following article.
Tezpur University Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Form starts from||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date of application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2023|
|Exam Dates||4th week of May 2023|
Tezpur University Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill out the Tezpur University Application Form by visiting the official website. Fill out the application form online and pay the application fee to complete the application form. Upload the photograph, required documents, and Scanned file of signature. Candidates should confirm all the details and save the application form. There is no need to send the application form. Take a printout or note the registration number for future reference.
Steps to fill Tezpur University Application Form
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. tezu.ernet.in
- Find the relevant link and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- On the admission page, click on the “Make Registration” button.
- A registration form will appear.
- Fill all the mandatory fields marked with the red asterisks.
- Click on the “Sign up” button for initiating the registration process.
- Confirm the filled details if found wrong, click the “change” button to edit the information.
- Once the information is submitted cannot be changed later.
- The confirmation message will be shown on the screen, on the successful registration of details.
- candidates will receive an e-mail on their provided e-mail ID and validation code on their registered mobile number.
- Activate and validate the registered account.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for their future reference.
Documents to be Uploaded
- JEE (Main) 2023 admit card if applying for the B. Tech. Program
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- A valid GATE scorecard, if applying for direct admission to any M.Tech. Program
- Relevant certificate for reserved category
- A passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate issued by the employer, if the candidate is employed
- The application fee will be INR 700.
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates, the fee will be INR 350.
- For the MBA program, the application fee will be INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST/PWD) is required to be paid as application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking.
- B.Tech: Candidates must have passed class 12thexaminations with PCM/PCB as main subjects and English as a compulsory language with 50% marks in aggregate
- B.Vov/ Integrated (B.Sc-B.Ed): At least 50% marks in 10+2 in Science stream
- B.Ed: Graduation degree from a recognized university
- Integrated (BA-B.Ed): At least 50% marks in 10+2
PG and Research Courses
- MBA: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- M.Tech: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Production, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, or Civil
- MCA: Graduation (Major/ Honors) with 50% marks or 55% marks in case of a regular UG degree. Candidates must have studied Mathematics at UG level
- M.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with required percentage of marks.
- M.Sc. (Integrated): Minimum 60% aggregate marks with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and/or Mathematics subjects at 10+2 and passes mark in English.
- MA: 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation with at least 50% marks in the major subject
- M.Com: B.Com or any Bachelor’s degree with commerce as the main subject
- MA (Integrated)/ Com (Integrated): 60% marks in 10+2
- Master of Tourism & Travel Management (MTTM): Any Graduation degree from a recognized university
- Ph.D.: M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. Engg. / MS / M.Sc./ MCA/ MBBS with MD/ MS degree/ B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant subject with required percentage of marks in aggregate
Tezpur University Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Candidates can pay the application fee using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The examination center cannot be changed once the form is submitted successfully.
- The Application form is submitted online on the university official website.
- After the successful registration, a confirmation message is displayed on the screen.
- Students can confirm the application for the re-print of the application by entering their Login ID and Password.
Visit the official website of Tezpur University