TMBU Admission 2022: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University releases the notification for UG/PG admission and every year huge number of students appear for various undergraduate/postgraduate admission processes. Students can enroll for UG programs based on their scores in the 10+2 level exam and for the PG program students need to pass a degree of graduation. Before proceeding students need to check all the details of the TMBU 2022 admission, go through the key points regarding the same.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Bhagalpur invites applications for admission to 2 years, Master of Education (M.Ed.), Program for the academic session 2021-23
TMBU M.Ed Admission 2022 Details
|Online application starts from||16 November 2021|
|Last Date of Application||17 December 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
TMBU Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of the admission process||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University|
|Commonly known as||TMBU|
|Admission Criteria||Based on 10+2 merit|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Level of courses||Undergraduate/Postgraduate|
|Courses offered||B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com, M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com|
TMBU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (expected)|
|Commencement of online application form||August 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||August 2022|
|Publication of first selection list||September 2022|
|Start of admission at the concerned college counter||September 2022|
|Last date for admission at the concerned college counter||September 2022|
|Commencement of classes||September/October 2022|
B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com admission – Passed 10+2 level examination or equivalent are marked eligible.
M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com admission: The candidates must possess a degree of graduation.
TMBU Application Form
- Eligible applicants need to fill the application form for TMBU admission 2022 as per the schedule.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Admission Application form will be released in an online mode.
- Applicants need to complete the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Admission application form on or before the last date for the same.
- Along with Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Admission form, you need to pay an amount as the application fee for the same.
- Applicants who need to fill the form on or before the last date will only be marked eligible for further admission process.
- For the purpose of completing the application form for TMBU admission candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps by steps
- Filling the TMBU application form
- Uploading of documents including photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee
- Submission of application form
- Printing the filled in application form
TMBU Admission 2022 – Login
After filling the form, TMBU generates the login credentials for all the applicants. Login credentials will be required in the future admission process. Aspirants will receive the login credentials over the registered email ID or via SMS at the registered mobile number. Registered mobile no. will be used as one of the login credentials at the TMBU web login. Along with the registered mobile number, the password generated at the time of application
|Ph.D Admission 2022||B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022|
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Applicants need to participate in college after the release of the TMBU cutoff. Students need to bring all the relevant documents in original along with an attested copy of the same.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
List of documents
- Class 10th mark sheet or birth official document (as a proof of Date of Birth)
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Photocopy of the filled-in application form
- EWS certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Recent character certificate
- Multiple copies of passport size photograph.