TS DOST Admission 2024: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) issues the notification for those students who wish to get admission in Telangana state degree courses in Kakatiya University, Mahatama Gandhi University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, and Telangana University. Students may apply by filling the DOST application form with all important details for Telangana Dost Degree Admission Process is for all inter (12th) class passed students.
TS DOST Admission 2024 Important Dates
|TS Dost 2024 Notification||3rd week of August 2024|
|Telangana Dost Phase I Registrations
(with the registration fee of Rs.200/-)
|Last week of August 2024 to 1st week of September 2024|
|TS Dost Phase 1st Web options||Last week of August 2024 to 1st week of September 2024|
|TS Dost 1st Round Seat allotment Result||3rd week of September 2024|
|TS Dost 2nd Phase Seat allotment Result & Counselling||1st week of October 2024|
|Phase III Seat allotment||2nd week of October 2024|
|Commencement of classwork, Semester-I||update Soon Here|
- Applicants should read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling out their DOST 2024 application form.
- Students must have passed the Class 12 or intermediate exam from any recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed the Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board can apply for B.A / B.com course only.
Important Instructions for DOST 2024
Students need to check these instructions about DOST 2024.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number without any mistakes.
- Do not lose or deactivate your mobile number until you complete the complete Admission Procedure.
- Choose the web options cautiously.
- Do not prefer the courses or mediums which are not concerned.
- Approach any nearby Help Line Centre to resolve problems if any.
TS DOST Application Process
- The official authority will soon issue the DOST 2024 application form on dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Students need to note that they can only have one mobile number against their respective one DOST ID.
- There are 2 steps to fill form one is pre-registration and the other is registration.
- Visit the official website and on the home page, you need to hit on the candidate pre-registration link.
- Press on to the link of the preregistration form present on the homepage.
- If the Adhaar card is not linked, then confirm the Aadhaar number seeded/linked with the mobile number through the link.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number, enter that OTP.
- DOST ID will be generated based on the admit card.
- Next, the payment gateway opens, and pay the registration fee.
- Login into the account and enter personal information, qualification information, communication information, etc
- Students need to upload their signatures and photograph.
- Verify the details once again
- Press the “submit” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear on your screen
TS DOST Admission 2024 Seat Allotment Result
The official authority will soon release the seat allotment result for those students who will register and exercise their web options on the dost.cgg.gov.in. There will be 3 rounds for seat allotment in DOST 2024. Students need to log in with their credentials and report online. Students need to pay the relevant fee to reserve their seats.
TS DOST Admission Process
All the registered students will get admission to colleges as per merit.
- Mostly, candidates will get admission to those colleges, which they chose during the registration process.
- Students need to download the allotment letter from the official site of DOST as per schedule.
DOST 2024 Reservation Criteria
Applicants are advised to check the reservation criteria for DOST 2024 from below:
As per the previous year!