TS ICET Counselling 2023: Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the TS ICET Counselling for candidates, appeared in the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET). Admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges and the candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course. The selected candidates will get admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state. The counselling schedule and merit list can be checked online on the official website.
TS ICET Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|Counselling registration & fee payment||1st week of August 2023|
|Document verification||1st week of August 2023|
|Option entry||2nd week of August 2023|
|Freezing of option||2nd week of August 2023|
|allotment release||3rd week of August 2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self- reporting||3rd week of August 2023|
|Final Counselling||4th week of August 2023|
Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies and Option of the college exercised in counselling. It will be based on the merit in the entrance test It will be based on the Rule of Reservation. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates. 15 % of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
TS ICET Counselling 2023
Candidates will be called for the counselling round those cleared the entrance exam. Counselling will be held after the declaration of result. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam. It is important for the candidates to appear the counselling to get admission in the institutions.
TS ICET Counselling 2023: Procedure
- Register on the website to attend the web counselling.
- The rank-wise counselling schedule is divided by the authority on the website.
- Check the counselling date and time according to the rank in the merit list.
- There will be three rounds of the counselling.
- The seat allotted candidates can change their option of selected course and college in the second or third round.
- There will be a document verification process.
- It is required to show the original documents at the designated document verification centers.
- Pay the counselling fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Download the allotment letter from the website and report to the allotted college for admission.
Documents Required for Counselling
- TS ICET 2023 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet
- Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- Category Certificate
- Matric and Intermediate Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Qualifying Marks in TSICET 2023
To qualify the entrance test candidate must secure minimum marks 25% percentage of maximum marks to be considered for the ranking. For candidate belonging to the scheduled caste & Schedule Tribes, no qualifying marks is prescribed.
- General Candidates – 50 Marks
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
Check here official details: https://tsicet.nic.in/