UBKV M.Sc Admission 2021: Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya offers M.Sc in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry. It is a public agricultural university-affiliated to UGC, AICTE, and ICAR. UBKV will release the notification about M.Sc Admission soon. Candidates have passed relevant qualifying examination i.e. graduate degree are eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc program. Students will be admitted to the course based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the entrance test. Candidates can register for M.Sc. Admission through the online application process. Other relevant information about M.Sc Admission 2021 is given in the following article.
Seats provided through UBKV M.Sc Admission 2021
|Agricultural Economics (6 seats)||Genetics & Plant Breeding (7 seats)||Floriculture, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (4 seats)|
|Agronomy (8 seats)||Agricultural Statistics (5 seats)||Plantation Crops & Processing (4 seats)|
|Agricultural Entomology (7 seats)||Plant Pathology (7 seats)||Pomology and Post Harvest Technology (5 seats)|
|Biochemistry (6 seats)||Agricultural Extension (6 seats)||Vegetables & Spice Crops (4 seats)|
|Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry (8 seats)||–||–|
UBKV M.Sc Admission 2021: Important Dates
|Date of start of submission of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of August 2021|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of August 2021|
|Counselling Session||4th week of August 2021|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of August 2021|
- A bachelor degree in agriculture, horticulture or forestry from this university or any other recognized university is required to apply for UBKV M.Sc Admission 2021.
- The above qualification should be passed with at least 60% aggregate marks or minimum OGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale (for general category candidates) and 50% marks or OGPA of 6 (for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
Register themselves by filling and submitting the online application form for M.Sc Admission only through the official university website. Along with the application, candidates must submit the fee amount. SC/ST/OBC candidates outside of West Bengal will be treated under the General category.
- The application fee for UBKV M.Sc Admission 2021 will be Rs. 300/- (for general & OBC candidates).
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD category will pay Rs. 75/- as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid through online modes such as Debit/ Credit Card and net banking facility or offline mode of payment i.e. bank challan.
UBKV M.Sc Admission Process
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, conducted by the university.
Check Here: UBKV Merit List 2021
Documents required during counseling
- Attested copies of mark sheets and Admit card / Certificate of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary & UG Examination
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate
- Residential certificate from the competent authority
- One copy of passport size photo and Bank Challan (on payment of required fees)
- Character certificate issued from the Head of the institution from where he/she has passed the last examination
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://www.ubkv.ac.in/