UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) AC Examination for the posts of Assistant Commandants. This written examination will be scheduled to recruit the eligible candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB. It is the national level entrance test which is conducted in order to recruit the Assistant Commandants in CAPF.
In order to offer the recruitment to the deserving candidates, the UPSC CAPF 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 23rd July 2017. Every year this exam is organized and is among the reputed examinations of India. Check all the details regarding the UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam in the below article.
|Application procedure will commence from||12th April 2017|
|Last date to fill applications||5th May 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees||Till May 5, 2017|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||Last week of June 2017|
|Examination date (CAPF 2017 AC)||23rd July 2017|
|Result declaration||September 2017|
|Personal interview||November 2017|
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Male/female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2017.
- The candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form
The interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 through online mode from the official website of UPSC. The applications have to be submitted only through online mode, any other mode of application is not allowed. The candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 from 12th April 2017. The application process is completely online. Applicants will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- to complete their applications. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
The written examination consists of two papers-Examination Pattern
- General ability & intelligence- This paper will have MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. The total mark will be 250.
- General studies, essay & comprehension- In this paper the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English. The medium of writing will only be English for Precis, comprehension, other language skills. The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
- Selection of candidates in CAPF AC will complete in three stages.
- The candidates have to qualify these stages for final selection as:
Written examination, Physical & Medical standards Tests and Physical efficiency test (PET) and PI.
- Aspirants should be able to qualify in all these stages.
- Admission to the aspirants will be purely provisional.
CAPF AC 2017 Admit Cards
- The admit cards for CAPF 2017 will be available probably in the month of May 2017.
- After availability, all the candidates who applied for CAPF AC Examination may download admit card from official website.
- The admit card will be available 3 weeks before the exam.
- Admit card will not be sent in any mode.
- Only printed copy of the admit card will be accepted on the exam day.
Gangtok, Port Blair, Itanagar, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Aizawl, Ahmedabad, Agartala, Imphal, Bareily, Bhopal, Jammu, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Shillong, Kochi, Bangalore, Raipur, Jorhat, Chandigarh, Shimla, Srinagar, Ranchi, Jaipur, Sambalpur, Chennai, Cuttack, Kolkata, Delhi, Kohima, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwad, Vishakhapatnam, Udaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Dispur in the year 2017.
CAPF Answer Key 2017
- Candidates will need the answer key, who will appear for the written exam of CAPF 2017 to evaluate the performance before the announcement of result.
- To all the questions as asked in the exam the answer Key will contain the correct responses.
CAPF Result 2017
- After the result, all the qualified candidates will appear in the next selection round.
- Next round will be: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical and Medical Standards Tests.
- The candidates will be called to appear for Interview/ Personality Test those who qualify the PET/PST and MST.
Cut off marks
The candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks to qualify for next round of selection process. The cutoff marks will be decided by the commission.
Note– For more information about UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2017, you are advised to visit the official website of UPSC.
CAPF 2017 Syllabus
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
General Science, General Mental Ability, Indian Polity and Economy, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian and World Geography, History of India
Paper II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
- Part A: Essay questions from the topic are modern Indian history especially of the polity and economy, geography, knowledge of security and human rights issues, freedom struggle and analytical ability.
- Part B: Comprehension, precise writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) from the topics are précis writing, developing counter arguments, Comprehension passages, simple grammar and other aspects of language.
56 thoughts on “UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form, Exam Date”
Best book for IIT jam entrance exam of maths
I means a comprehensive book of physics is best by Sushil k Tomar ji
I ready for upsc
There is any reservation for exservicemen in assitant commandant
See you all when i get there
my dob is 3 june 1992. is m eligible for capf 2017
Mai bsf me 6 years se constable rank me job kr rha hu mera date of birth 04/07/1990 Hai
kya mai capf ka exam ac rank ke liye civil se exam de skta hu hmko age me chhhut milega kya
Mai crpf me 10 year service Kar Chuka hu Meri rank Constable/bug. Hai Meri DOB-13/05/1988 hai. Mai OBC candidate hu.kya Mai assistant commandant exam -2017 de sakta hu. Please give me reply Mai confused hu…. So please help me.
yess u cn
My DOB is 09-08-1997
Can’t I apply or eligible for this exam? ?
Hi my age is 25+ belongs to SC category. Am I eligible for this exam
Jee aap apply kar sakte hai
My dob is 15/06/1992 .is m eligible for capf 2017 category General h …plz sir /frdsssss koi b bta do plzzzzz
Brother you r eligible for capf but remember this is your attempt
Good luck to u
Because my dob is April 91
And last year I have given exam
yes you are eligible
My date of birth 14,04,1991
Am I eligible for capf examination
My dob 14,04,91
I’m obc candidate
Am I eligible for capf examination
my dob is 1/8/ 1992. is m eligible for capf 2017.
Sir my vision is not 6/6. I wear spectacles ..am I eligible for filling the application form
is any one here who qualified it?
my DOB is 15/05/1991. am I eligible for CAPF 2017?
Armed force employee get rebate on age or not
my name is kavitha studying in final year com can i apply for the capf exam
m also in b.com hons last year kyaa maii apply kr sktaaaa hu ??
yes you both are eligible for capf.
Sir my dob 16-06-1988 and i am obc category so please i can eligible for CAPF 2017? Please reply
my name is Raj Kay maa calf may Barry go Santa hi Kay my date of birth he 20/07/1998
Sir please me height standrad for assitant commandant
Sir capf vacancy kab aayega or kitne post he
sir capf me qualification kitne se lete he
sir i have smll doubt is their any negative marks for both paper 1&2 plese give rply
SIR MY DOB IS 17/01/1991 AND IAM A OBC CANDIDATE IS IAM ELGIBLE FOR THIS EXAM
name is shanti studying in final year B.sc can i apply for the capf exam
I am enrolled in 5 yrs integrated course, I will be completing it in 2018 . Will I be eligible to apply in 2017 ?
My DOB is 1-1-1992 and I have ST category. Am I eligible for CAPF ACs examination…..????
my DOB is 2 June 1997.am i eligible for CAPF 2017
my d.o.b- 15.11.93 (Gen)
sir how many maximum chanse for me’
5 year service in capf constable rank bilong general category dob 03-4-1992 kya mai CPF ac ka exam de sakata hu
Meri age 3/8/85 h kya mai 2017 ka ac test de sakta hu
I want to inquire about what are the subjects which will be applicable UPSC exam, 2018.Brief Profile about my education is mention below:-
Education:- Company Secretary, LLB & M.Com (A/C)
Age :- 27 Years
As i am in to legal field from last 5 years, so please guide me what are the subjects for us to prepare????
Please do the needful as earliest.
My DOB is 26/04/1992. Am I eligible for CA PF 2017?
Name is Vijay studying in final year b.com(computers) can I apply for the capf exam
Name is Vijay studying b.com final year can I apply capf exam
mai crpf me constable me 5 sal naukari hui hai mera dob 03 o4 1992 hai mai CPF ac ka exam de sakta hu
Meri birth Date 3/11/1992 he to me honewale sal ki matlab 2017 exam de sakta hu ya nhi????
Sir my dob is 05/07/1987 and iam serving in SSB constable post.
Can I apply capf ac 2017.
My DOB is 01/07/1990 belongs to OBC category. M i eligible for capf ac ? Pls reply.
Mai bsf me constable me hun meri age27 year hai aajh last date hai kya mai yah form apply kar sakta hun
sir me bcom final kiya hai meri age 24 year h kya me upse kr sakti hu kya
The one who is having current backlogs…… can they apply for this post?
My name hitesh bhagat mujhe ac ki tyari karni h mujhe btayiye kyse kre
hello sir i am aswini i am applyed for upsc but i didnt get my hall ticket till now can plz tell me there is an another link for hall tickets.
Sir meri dob 1988 hai SC se mene capf diya hai kya mera ho payega SC ko to 5years ka relexcetion hai age me plz tell me in 29