UPTET 2021: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts the UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test). It is one of the very prestigious exams in Uttar Pradesh. The is organized to recruit teachers for various public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is an annually held State level examination. candidates can apply for the posts of primary teachers (Class I to Class V) as well as secondary school teachers (Class VI to Class VIII) in Uttar Pradesh. Check here the complete details for the upcoming examination.
UPTET 2021: Important Dates
|Release the Application form||1st week of November|
|Submit application form||2nd week of November|
|Correction window open||2nd week of November|
|Admit Card||2nd week of December|
|Exam Date||1st week of January|
|Issue the Answer Key||2nd week of January|
|Announcement of the Result Declaration||3rd week of January|
|Announced Result Date||1st week of February|
|Start the Selection procedure||1ar week of March|
- For PH candidates the age of the candidate between 18 – 45 Years.
- For the OBC category the age of the candidate between 18 – 38 Years.
- Those candidates who belong to the ST/ SC category the age of the candidate between 18 – 40 Years of age.
- For the general category the age of the candidate between candidates 18 – 35 Years.
- Applying students have a domicile of the UP state.
For Primary Teacher Posts:
- Pass the intermediate exam with 50% marks in total, along with B.EL.ED. of 4 years.
- Should have done their D.El.Ed OR BTC Training of 2 years. OR
- Must be done a Post-Graduation along with a D.ED Diploma of 2 years from a recognized university.
- The candidate also has a BTC Training certificate of 2 years with either Urdu or Hindi.
For Upper-Primary Teacher Posts:
- Have a UG or PG by securing at least 50% marks from the NCTE recognized college/university.
- Also, have completed their B.Ed Training of 2 years or B.EL.ED. / B.S.C.D. Diploma of 4 years.
UPTET 2021 Application Form
Through online mode on the website of UPBEB (Uttara Pradesh Basic Education Board), interested candidates can apply for this test. Before going to apply for this exam all candidates are advised to read the UP TET Notification carefully. UPTET Application process will be started soon. we will notify you about the application link on this page.
Primary Level (Paper-I)
- In the UTET exam, the duration of the Paper-I will be 150minutes.
|Subject||Number of question||Marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language – 1||30||30|
|Language – 2||30||30|
Upper Primary Level (Paper-II)
- In the UPTET exam, the duration of Paper-II will be 150minutes.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
|Language – 1||30||30|
|Language – 2||30||30|
|Category||Cut off Percentage||Cut off Marks||Total Marks|
|SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S / PWD||55%||83||150|
UPTET 2021 Syllabus
For Paper I
Child Development and Pedagogy: Child development concept, Learning, and pedagogy, Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding children with special needs
Language, I (Hindi): Language Comprehension, Antonyms, and synonyms, Spotting error/ Sentence Correction, Pedagogy of language development, Fill in the blanks, Idiom, and Phrases
Language II (English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit): Comprehension, Language skills, Pedagogy of language development
Mathematics: Data handling, Number system, Shapes and geometry, Measurements and units
Environmental Studies: Water, travel, food, and nutrition, Things we make and do, Family and friends, Shelters
For Paper II
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Child Development & Pedagogy: Child development concept, Learning, and pedagogy, The concept of inclusive learning and understanding language children with special needs
Language I (compulsory): Grammar, Unseen Passage, Language Pedagogy
Language II (compulsory): Grammar skills, Unseen Passage and comprehension, Language Pedagogy
Social studies: Economics and static GK, UP Related questions, History, geography, social and political life, social studies pedagogy.
Science: Moving things, people and ideas, natural phenomenon and resources, Food & Materials, How things work, the world of the living, the pedagogy of science
Mathematics: Time, work, speed &distance, algebra & mensuration, geometry, average, profit & loss, Number system & simplification, percentage & ratio, the pedagogy of mathematics.
UPTET 2021 Exam Centers
|Mathura||Azamgarh||Gautam Budh Nagar||Hamirpur|
|Aligarh||Sant Ravidas Nagar||Bulandshahr||Amethi|