The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Syllabus is released in online mode only on the official website. The Nursing Entrance Examination is conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). Candidates preparing for the Entrance Examination would be waiting for the Nursing syllabus. The syllabus will be released in a PDF format only and candidates can view the syllabus of Uttarakhand Nursing on the official website. Candidates can prepare for admission to B.Sc, M. Sc, GNM, B.Sc post basic, and ANM in a Uttarakhand state. The official board will provide the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Syllabus to the candidates and the admission will be on the basis for the scorecard (or) merit list.
- The entrance examination will be conducting an offline mode (written test).
- The question will be asked in Objective type questions.
- There are totally of 100 marks for the question paper.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Syllabus
For B.Sc Nursing Course
||Child Health Nursing
||Mental Health Nursing
||Community Health Nursing
||Nursing Research and Statistics
||Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
||Management of Nursing Services and Education
For M. Sc Nursing Course
|Child health nursing
||Nutrition and dietician
|Mental health nursing
||Nursing research and statistics
For ANM and GNM Courses
Steps to download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Syllabus
- Visit the official website www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- Find the link for Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Syllabus.
- Click the Uttarakhand Nursing syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Download the PDF file and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- B. Sc Nursing Course: Passed 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English and 50% marks in PCB and passed in all subjects.
- M. Sc Nursing Course: Passed Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in B.Sc/PB/PC Nursing, or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University.
- ANM Course: Passed 12th in arts (PCMB, Geography, History, Philosophy, Accountancy, Political science, Economics, etc..) from a recognized or form NIOS.
- GNM Course: Passed 12th or equivalent exam with 40% marks from a recognized and the candidates registered with state nursing council in ANM.