Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2024: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education conducts the admission process for the ITI institutions in the Uttarakhand State. Candidates who are wishing to take the admission in Industrial Training Institutes must apply before the last date of application. Candidates must read the information brochure given by the concerning authority before applying. Admission in the institutes shall be given after the procedure of counselling. Check here details about Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2024 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc.
- There will be numerous courses that candidates can pursue from the ITI institutes of Uttrakhand.
- Candidates can opt for courses as per their choice and the availability of courses after counseling.
- The duration of courses will vary from six months to three years.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Application form will be available from||April 2024|
|submission of application forms closes on||May 2024|
|Admit card releases on||May 2024|
|Entrance examination on||June 2024|
|Result declaration on||June 2024|
|Counselling Date||After Result|
- The applicants must also have the residence in the state of Uttrakhand.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years.
- The basic qualification to get admission to ITI colleges of Uttrakhand is metric (10th).
- Candidates will be offered admission regardless of their marks in the secondary school exam (10th).
|Sno.||Course/Trade||Educational eligibility||Duration of Course|
|1.||Sheet Metal Worker||8th Pass||2 semesters|
|4.||Fashion Designing and Technology||10th Pass||2 semesters|
Food and Beverages Service Assistant
|7.||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|9.||Computer Operator & Programme Assistant|
|15.||Food Production (General)|
|16.||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||10th Pass|
|21.||Steno and Secretarial Assistant|
|22.||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|24.||Technician Power Electronic System||10th Pass||4 semesters|
|25.||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|27.||Tool and Die maker||10th Pass or equivalent with Math and Science|
|28.||Mechanic Medical Electronics|
|29.||Information &Communication Technology System|
|36.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|38.||Interior Design and Decoration||10th Pass or equivalent with Mathematics & Science||2 semesters|
|41.||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|42.||Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2024 Application Process
- For the online application, candidates must visit the official website of UBTER, ubter.nic.in.
- Candidates download the brochure and read it.
- Applicants must fill in all the asked details in the application form like Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Category etcetera as per your documents.
- Applicants must attach documents, Birth certificate, Place of Domicile, Caste Certificate, Academic qualification as well as passport-size photographs.
- Candidates must pay the application fee for the successful submission of the form.
- Candidates can also submit the duly filled application at nearby ITI College.
- The Application fee for the General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 250.
- For SC/ST category candidates’ the application fee is Rs. 150.
Certificate of National Council of Vocational Training
- For the ITI passed students National Council of Vocational Training issues a certificate to display their skills. To achieve this certificate, candidates must go through practical training for 1 or 2 years in their respective fields.
- NVCT is an advisory committee and was set up by the government of India in 1956. The council is working on prescribing standards and curriculum for skill training and conducting all Indian trade tests and awarding National Trade Certificate.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2024 Counselling Process
- Admission shall be given on after counseling process
- Applicants would be invited to attend the counselling process based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must carry original documents on the day of Counselling.
- Eligible candidates must reach the center as per the direction of the Authority. The candidate who failed to join counselling will treat as not joined candidate and their claim in the future for the seat will not entertain.
- After successful completion of counselling Authority will give an allotment letter to candidates. Candidates must carry the following documents on the day of Counselling.
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Admit Card
- Result and Merit list
- Transfer Certificate
- ID proof
- Recent passport size colored photographs.
- Category certificate( if applicable)
- The result of the candidates will be the list of all the successful candidates who will be invited to appear for the counseling process.
- The authority will release the result on the official website.