Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will declare the merit list for ITI Admission. The Uttarakhand ITI Merit List will be prepared and released by the concerned authority at its official website. After the announcement of the merit list, candidates should get themselves prepared to appear in counselling. Admission will be provided based on the rank in the Uttarakhand ITI Merit List. After the counselling process, candidates will appear for the document verification process. The finalized candidates should be present at the allotted ITI for completing all other formalities.
Uttarakhand ITI Merit List: Important Dates
|Entrance examination||2nd week of June 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
|Counselling Date||July 2020|
- The declaration of the examination result will probably in the month of June 2019.
- The result will be available on the official website of the authority in the form of a pdf file.
- The list will have the name of qualified candidates of the entrance examination.
- Candidates will attend the counselling on the basis of their performance in the examination.
Uttarakhand ITI Merit List
- Candidates can check the merit list on the official website on the decided date.
- Students must check their name in the merit list those who have filled the form.
- For admission, candidates must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Steps to check Uttarakhand ITI Merit List
- Log on to the official site: http://ukiti.nic.in/
- Follow the link of result
- Enter Registration Number/Roll Number
- Here you can see your result/allotment of college
- For any other query – call or send E-mail to the official contacts.
|Turner||Data Entry Operator|
|Carpenter||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Machinist||Refrigeration and air conditioning|
|Electrician||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant|
|Tourism Guide||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Painter General||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Draftsman Civil||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)|
|Mechanic Diesel||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Mechanic Tractor||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
- Candidates clearing the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
- They should be eligible in all respects to attend the counselling.
- The eligibility criteria are given in the last section.
- Date and place of the counselling process will be available on the official website.
- The applicants should be a resident of Uttarakhand state to get reservation benefit.
- The applicants must have passed the secondary or 10th standard examination.
- The minimum age to apply is 14 years.