Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023- Apply Online
Visva Bharati University Application Form has been released. Visva Bharati University is a central government-funded self-governing university situated at Shantiniketan, West Bengal. This University is counted as one of the best universities for higher learning education. Candidates may apply for Visva Bharati University from the official website via online mode. Candidates can check here all the important details about Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023 given below.
Departments and Courses
This University contains many departments such as Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. This University conducts the entrance examination and is usually run many courses such as – BBA, MBA B.Ed., B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, M. Phil., M.Sc., M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Ed., BCA, etc.
Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of May 2023|
|Availability of Application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Closing date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Publication of results (Online)||Updated Soon|
|Admission from first Merit List||Updated Soon|
|Admission from Second Merit List||Updated Soon|
|Commencement of the Classes||Updated Soon|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023
Steps to fill Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023
- Application forms of all courses of the university to be filled up through online mode.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the computer-generated filled-in application form for their own use.
- Candidates have to apply through our online application system (vbu.ucanapply.com/ entrance).
- Provide all information and upload the scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature.
- Candidates can make the payment online using any of the online payment methods of Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash Card, Payment through mobiles.
- Candidates would get INSTANT confirmation of their payments and submissions when they pay through online payment methods as listed.
- In case a candidate does not have access to an online payment method he or she can deposit the required amount at the different HDFC branches using a Bank Challan generated online.
- Details of the Bank will be printed in the Challan.
- The application fee for General & OBC candidates Rs. 500/- + Rs. 200/- (For each additional subject)
- The application fee for SC, ST & PWD candidates Rs. 150/- + Rs. 75/- (For each additional subject)
- The mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net banking.
- If finding difficulty in online payment, applicants can deposit it in any of the HDFC branches by taking out the challan generated via online mode.
Check Also: University Admission 2023
For UG Programmes
- Students must have completed Intermediate (12th) from any recognized board with a required percentage of marks.
- For B.A. (H) and B.Sc. (H): 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in the specialization subject at + 2 levels (% may vary for some courses).
- For B.A(Pass) in Vocational Functional Hindi: 45% marks in aggregate as well as in Hindi at +2 level
- For B.Fine Arts (H): Pass in Class 10+2 or equivalent
- For B.Ed: B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Mus ( Rabindra-Sangeet / Classical) Degree with 3-Year Honours/Major subject
For PG Programmes
- Graduation is required on the relevant courses as per applying for the masters.
- For M.A.: B.A. Passed with specialization subject and a required percentage.
- For M.Sc: B.Sc. Passed with a specialization subject and a required percentage.
- For MSW in Social Work: Passed BSW(H) from any recognized University with 50% (45% marks for OBC and pass marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates)
- For M.Ed: At least 50% marks in B.Ed or BA. B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed
For Higher Courses
- For M. Phil: 55% marks at PG Level in the concerned/ allied subject and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD student
- For Integrated M. Phil. /Ph.D.: Students from any discipline can apply
- For Ph.D.: 55% marks in any of the disciplines of social sciences, geography, philosophy, literature and social work at the Masters level
Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023: Important points
- The mode of applying would be Online only except B.Ed and M.Ed programs.
- Modalities for Admission are specified in the relevant section in each Bhavana in the Prospectus.
- Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- The qualifying score for admission shall be 30 out of 100 for general candidates and 27 out of 100 for OBC candidates (wherever applicable).
- There may be no qualifying marks in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Medical Insurance is necessary.
- At the time of admission, all candidates were required to remit the medical insurance fee of Rs.332/-
- It is compulsory for all admitted candidates to appear in the class for at least 7days out of the first two weeks of commencement of class.
- 15% of intake capacity at the university level will be made available for foreign students/international students which will be evaluated as supernumerary seats.
- 5% of seats out of the 15% supernumerary seats for admission of foreign students shall be earmarked for children of Indian workers in the Gulf and southeast Asia.
18 thoughts on “Visva Bharati University Application Form 2023-24- VBU Apply Online”
I needed All about bfa course details
When will the admission will start ?
When will the online admission for bsc agriculture of 2018 start?
When the online admission will start for MFA 2018.
For any information call 7469071973
When the onilne admission start for MFA 2019. What is need for applying for international student.
how to form fill up for B.Sc admission 2019
For any information call 7469071973
Whether B. sc with B. Ed (integrated) is being offered here, if yes, what is the course fee?
For any kind of information call 7469071973
Is there any entrance exam for students applying for ug B.Sc botany and zoology??
How can download admit card M.Sc Ag entrance exam
Is there any entrance exam for student applying for ug bengali in 2019-2020?
Please tell the exactly date of from filup for B.A rabindrasangit
Would you please kindly inform, if VBU commences entrance exams for PG courses?
After completion of the online form do I have to come and submit that form to the principle????
And also may I know that for getting admission do I need to sit for eligibility test??
When does admission from merit list for b.a occure
I want to apply for MA in English…how can I apply for MA English????and how can I admition in the university???