VNMKV Admission 2021: Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agriculture University (VNMAU) is the earlier name of Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth (VNMKV). The University was established in 1972. It is named after former Chief Minister Vasantrao Naik of Maharashtra. The university is located in Parbhani, Maharashtra. It is the only agriculture University in the country that provides education in all the branches of Agricultural Science. The University provides various courses like UG, PG, MBA, and Ph.D. The candidates who want to get admission to VNMKV can check out the important details from this article.
VNMKV Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of the Institute||Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Type of the Institute||Agricultural University/ State University|
|Basic Criteria for Admission||For UG Courses- MAH-CET/ JEE/ NEET/ AIEEA-UG
For PG Courses- MCAER PG-CET
MBA Program- MCAER PG-CET
Ph.D. Course- Ph.D-CET
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
The eligibility criteria are different for different courses. The applicants can go through the details to know whether they are eligible to apply for admission at Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth (VNMKV) or not.
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc Program||The candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized University|
|B.Tech Course||The applicants must have passed 12th from a recognized Board.|
|MBA Program||The applicants must have completed Graduation from a recognized University with 50% + MAH-CET.|
|M.Tech Course||The candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized University with 50% + MCAER PG-CET.|
|B.Sc Course||The applicants must have passed 12th from a recognized Board.|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||The applicants must have passed 12th from a recognized Board + HORTI-CET.|
Courses Offered by VNMKV
The University offers many UG, PG, MBA, Ph.D., and Diploma Courses. Many candidates apply for these courses to get admission at VNMKV. The different courses with specializations have been listed here.
UG Courses and specializations
|B.Sc (H) Course||Agriculture|
|B.F.Sc Course||Fisheries Science|
PG Courses and Specializations
|M.F.Sc Course||Fisheries Science|
How to apply for VNMKV Admission 2021?
- The application forms can be submitted by visiting the website of KTPL maha.agriadmission.in.
- After login, you have to fill in the details in the application form as required by the admission authority.
- You also have to upload the scanned images of your photographs and signatures along with other necessary documents while filling up the application forms.
- The payment of the application fee is an important step to be completed during form filling.
- The application fee is RS. 1500/- for the open category and the students outside Maharashtra. Whereas, for other categories like SC/ST/OBC/SBC/SBEC/EWS of Maharashtra, the application fee is Rs. 750/-
- The applicants can pay the fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- The Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Once you pay the application fee, you can submit your application to complete the registration process.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The candidates are advised to visit the official website of Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth (VNMKV) https://www.vnmkv.ac.in/ to solve any of their further queries.