VSSUT Admission 2023: Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) is a UGC recognized Unitary Technical University located in Burla, Odisha, India which conducts the VSSUT Admission process every year. The university is formerly known as the University College of Engineering. It is the first engineering college in Odisha. Admission to UG, PG, and Doctoral level programs in the streams of Science & Technology, Engineering, Computer Applications, etc. are offered by the university. Candidates can get more details about VSSUT Admission 2023 in the article given below.
Courses offered through VSSUT Admission 2023
|Civil Engineering||120||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electrical Engineering||120||Metallurgy and Materials Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120||Chemical Engineering||60|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60||Civil Engineering + Structural Engineering||18|
|Production Engineering||60||Electrical Engineering + Power System Engineering||18|
|Water Resource Engineering||18||Production Engineering||18|
|Structural Engineering||18||Communication Systems||18|
|Transportation Engineering||18||VLSI Signal Processing||18|
|Geotechnical Engineering||18||Microwave Engineering||18|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||18||Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|Power System Engineering||18||Information and Communication Technology||18|
|Power Electronics Control and Drives||18||Manufacturing Systems||18|
|Instrumentation and Control||18||Industrial and Production Engineering||18|
|Machine Design and Analysis||18||Robotics and CAD-CAM||18|
|Heat Power Engineering||18||Computational Mathematics and Data Processing||18|
|M.Sc. in||Seats||B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Integrated) in||Seats|
- Computer Applications (30 Seats)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
|English||Information Chemistry||Production Engineering|
|Physics||Computer Applications||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Chemistry||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Electronics Engineering|
|Mathematics||Mechanical Engineering||Metallurgy and Materials Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Information Technology||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
- B.Tech.: Passed HSC Examination/Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Integrated): Passed HSC Examination/Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- M.Sc.: B.Sc./+3 Science with the proposed specialization as one of the subjects.
- B.Sc.+ M.Sc. (Integrated): Passed HSC Examination/Equivalent in Science discipline
- MCA: Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from the any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC and must have passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Business Mathematics at +2 level is not permitted.
- M.Tech: BE/ B.tech in relevant discipline with at least 60% Marks
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in the related discipline
- PhD.: M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc.(Engg)/ B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at B.Tech/M. Tech level from an Institute/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government.
- The application form will be submitted along with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/-.
- The same will be of Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The DD will be in favor of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code – 2034), or Syndicate Bank (Code – 8062).
- Send the same by Speed Post only so as to reach the Dean, PGS & R, VSSUT, Burla before the last date of submission
|University Admission Notification 2023||Ph.D. Admission 2023|
- Admission to the academic programs is given through the performance of candidates in state or national-level tests and on the basis of the applicant’s prior academic records.
- The students get admitted to B.Tech as well as MCA Programme through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- Admission to the M.Sc. courses is made through an open selection process through academic career evaluation.
- The university needs a GATE score for the M.Tech program.