WB TET Application Form 2019: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) conducts West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the position. The WB TET (Primary) will be held as per the guidelines that have been mentioned by the Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal authorities. The board will release the WB TET Application Form 2019 on the official website soon. The application process will be started from the 2nd week of October 2019. For more details about WB TET Application Form 2019 such as Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Apply and others read the below article.
WB TET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form
|2nd week of October 2019
|Deadline date to the submission Application form
|last week of October 2019
|Admit Card release date
|15 days before exam 2019
|WB TET Exam date 2019
|Results declaration date
Check Here: University Application Form
WB TET Application Form 2019
To complete the application process successfully, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions and steps. The candidates will have to visit the official website at www.wbbpe.org or wbsed.gov.in. The candidates will have to acquire the application form upon the payment of the application fee from the notified centers. Fill up the application form with the correct details. Verify the details after filling and upload the documents required and then submit the application form with relevant documents to the same bank or in the distribution centers.
Steps to fill West Bengal TET 2019
- Go to the official website at wbbpe.org or www.wbsed.gov.in
- Click on “Online Application for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) –
- Click on WB TET Notification / Advertisement.
- Read the given information details carefully.
- Generate Login ID and Password as directed on the link.
- After that fill up all the correct details in the application form.
- Upload required scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of your application form for future uses.
- The application fee can be submitted online.
- For General Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- The application fee for reserved Category Candidates is Rs. 85/-
- The candidates must clear the Higher Secondary Exam/Senior Secondary Exam (or its equivalent 10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category Candidates) and 2yr Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) passed from an institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to the examination body notified by the NCTE. or
- Passed the Higher Secondary Exam/Senior Secondary Exam (or it’s equivalent 10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category Candidates) and 4yr Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). or
- Passed the Higher Secondary Exam/Senior Secondary Exam (or it’s equivalent 10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category Candidates) and Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). or
- Graduation and 2yr Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) passed from an institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to the examination body notified by the NCTE.
- In the case of the graduate candidates, there are no qualifying marks mentioned.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks if the candidates belonging to reserved category, so in order to meet the eligibility criteria, they need to attain 45% marks only.
Check here official details: http://www.wbbpe.org/