WBJEE 2023: It is a state-level undergraduate entrance test. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will organize WBJEE. The exam is conducted for providing admission in UG courses in the field of engineering & technology, architecture, and pharmacy. Many Govt. Colleges, Universities, and Self-Financed Institutions offer admission on the bases WBJEE score. All candidates can check all the details of WBJEE 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure, etc. from this article.
WBJEE 2023 Important dates
|Filing the online application form||3rd week of December 2022|
|Last date for form filling & fee payment||3rd week of January 2023|
|Last date to download the confirmation page||Last week of January 2023|
|Correction in the Application form||Around Last week of January 2023|
|release the Admit card||2nd week of April 2023|
|Declare Exam date||4th week of April 2023|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2023|
|End date to challenge the answer key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Recorded responses publish||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to claim for Review||2nd week of May 2023|
|Final answer key publish||3rd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||4th week of May 2023|
|Counselling begins||Last week of May 2023|
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31 December 2023. Candidates must have born on or before 31 December 2004.
- No upper age limit for other courses and For marine engineering course, the upper age limit will be 25 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Candidates must be qualify 10+2 or equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and anyone from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and Computer Science & Computer Application.
- Candidates Must have secured 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) in the above-mentioned subjects and Should have qualified English at 10+2 level with minimum 30% marks.
- They must be passed 12th or equivalent examination.
- For Pharmacy subject like Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and anyone from the Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application.
- For general categories, Minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for other reserved categories.
- They must be qualified for the English subject in 12th class with minimum 30% mark.
WBJEE 2023 Application form
Candidates will have to apply online for the WBJEE exam. They must have a mobile number and a unique email ID to fill the application form of WBJEE 2023. If Candidates fill the wrong detail in the application form, then the application form will be rejected. After filling the application form, candidates will be needed to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. During the correction window, Candidates can make WBJEE Correction in the details filled in the application form (except registration details). For further use, Candidates must keep safe the printout of the confirmation page.
- Through the bank application fee to be paid by the candidates will be Rs.500/- plus bank service charges.
- The application fee can be filled through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Through cash using the e-challan of Allahabad, bank Payment can also be done.
- The test will be conducted through OMR based (offline mode).
- The examination is divide into two-question paper, i.e. 1st question Paper– mathematics and 2nd question Paper– physics & chemistry.
- The test will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. the morning shift (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM) and afternoon shift (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM).
- The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions with four options against each question.
- They are required to use a blue/black ballpoint pen to answer the questions.
|Subjects||1st Category – (full marks – 1)||2nd Category – (full marks – 2)||3rd Category – (full marks – 2)||Total Questions||Total Marks|
- Jadavpur University
- Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College
- Kalyani Govt. Engg. College
- Purulia Govt. Engg. College
- Coochbehar Govt. Engg. College
- Govt. College of Engg & Leather Tech., Kolkata
- Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Tech., Kolkata
- Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Tech., Serampur
- Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Tech., Berhampur
WBJEE 2023 Syllabus
- Physics: Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Viscosity, Kinetic theory of gases, Electrostatics, Magnetic effect of current, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current, etc.
- Chemistry: Atoms, Molecules, and Chemical Arithmetic, Atomic Structure, The Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Coordination Compounds, Chemical Energetics, and Chemical Dynamics, Physical Chemistry of Solutions, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Calculus, etc.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website http://wbjeeb.nic.in