WBUHS M.Sc Admission 2023: WBUHS, which is also known as West Bengal University of Health and Science. WBUHS is the conducting authority, which conducts the admission procedure of WBUHS M.Sc Admission for the applicants. It provides admission to qualified candidates in the M.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates can take admission with the help of the admission procedure. SC. Nursing Admission. In the M.Sc. Nursing courses, many private and public institutions are affiliated with the West Bengal University of Health and Science with an aim to provide admission to qualified applicants. If they want to get admission to different universities and institutions, candidates can refer to the information we have mentioned below, which offers admission in different nursing courses like the M.Sc. course in the state of West Bengal.
WBUHS M.Sc Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Release the Online application form||Last week of May 2023|
|The end date of the Online Application Form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Releasing Admit card||4th week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam||4th week of June 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Revised Result||3rd week of July 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Registration of the qualified candidates 1st Round along with online payment of fees||1st week of September 2023|
|Eligible list Publication||2nd week of September 2023|
|Seat matrix Publication||2nd week of September 2023|
|Choice filling for seats by such eligible listed candidates||3rd week of September 2023|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||3rd week of September 2023|
|Physical Reporting for admission||3rd week of September 2023|
|Surrender of Seats||4th week of September 2023|
|Second Round Counseling|
|Payment of the online fee for Round 2 and Fresh Registration||3rd week of September 2023|
|Eligible list Publication||4th week of September 2023|
|Publication of seat matrix||4th week of September 2023|
|For Round – 2 Choice filling for seats by such eligible candidates||4th week of September 2023|
|Announcement of the result of Round – 2 allotments||Last week of September 2023|
|Physical Reporting for admission||1st week of October 2023|
- Applying candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the nursing course from a recognized board or university to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing.
- To apply for admission those who have completed post basic degree in nursing or honors degree in nursing from a recognized university or institution are also eligible.
- They must have a minimum of one year of work experience as well either prior to or after the degree has been pursued.
- To get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses applying candidates must have scored not less than 55% marks in the bachelor’s degree in a nursing course or equivalent exam.
- In the qualifying exams, reserved category candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- Through distance learning centers, applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree in nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) are only eligible.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- There will be no age limit for the applicants to apply.
- At the time of admission, the Applicant must present a valid domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
WBUHS M.Sc Admission 2023 Application form
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities in order to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses. Authorities will release all the information about the eligibility criteria on the official website of the university itself for the reference of the applicants. Applicants are instructed to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and meet them before filing the application form. As applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria, official authorities will not provide admission. They must be read all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They can start filling the application form after reading all the instructions related to the application process. Application forms will be available in online mode only on the official website of the University for the Reference of the applicants. With the help of the educational documents, Applicants are instructed to fill the application form according to the given instructions.
- Applying candidates can pay the application fee for WBUHS M.Sc Admission through online mode as well as in offline mode.
- According to their preference, Applicants can select the mode of payment of the application fee.
- In online mode, they need to deposit fees by payment getaway methods like a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- In offline mode, they need to deposit the application fee by challan.
- For all categories, the application fee is similar.
- For the admission, procedure candidates are instructed to pay Rs 3000/- as an application fee.