ACC Recruitment 2023: The Indian Military Academy’s (IMA ) ACC (Army Cadet College) Wing department prepares regular army, sailors, air force soldiers, airmen and navy, airmen for sanctioned as officers in the Indian Army. ACC is also known as Siachin battalion. At Indian Military Academy, candidates are trained in such a way that they develop the moral, conceptual and physical qualities necessary for military leadership. Recruitment process for ACC Entry (Army Cadet College) 2023 will start shortly. The officials of the IMA will issue the official notification on their official website, therefore we recommend the aspirants to regularly go on the official website of the same.
The fifth Battalion of IMA (Indian Military Academy) is the Army Cadet College Wing which is regulated by a Brigadier rank Officer and is situated at Tons Campus. It comprises of 3 companies with 3 platoons and an Academic Department headed by a principal. Moreover, these are further dispersed into the Humanities & Science Streams and each department. A professor or an Associate professor manages each of the department. Job openings for the ACC Recruitment are made public twice a year. Aspirants will have to qualify the ACC exam to be eligible for the soldier training course. They must have done a minimum of two years’ service too. Find more information about ACC Recruitment 2023 through this page. So, aspirants who are eager to join IMA ACC should be know all the facts and details about it before the applying process, check the same through this post.
ACC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination
|Army Cadet College (ACC) Recruitment Exam
|Name of the Organization
|Army Cadet College
|Twice a Year
|English and Hindi
ACC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Issuance of official notification
|March 2023 and August 2023
|Accessibility of the Application Form
|Last date for form filling
|Access to Admit Card
|Date for Entrance Exam
ACC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying process for the recruitment, aspirants should carefully read and understand whether they satisfy eligibility criteria for ACC Recruitment 2023 or not:
- Gender: Both male and female are eligible for ACC 2023 Exam.
- Marital Status: Single or Married both can apply.
- Age Requirement: The minimum age of the aspirant should be 20 years while the maximum age is 27 years for ACC Recruitment 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) exam in any background. Along with this, they have to clear the ACC written test too.
- They need to serve at least two years.
ACC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- First of all visit the authorized handle of the Indian Army and check whether you meet the eligibility or not.
- Enter all the required information about aspirant to get registered.
- Hit the save button to save the details.
- To login, utilize your username and password received during registration.
- Fill out the application form with the rest of the information and upload all the copies of required documents.
- Next, go to the online payment portal to make the payment of the application fees as per your category.
- Double- check all the provided information and the only submit the application form.
- Take at least three print copies of the form after the final submission.
The ACC Recruitment 2023 selection process consists of two phases. Written test is the first phase while the second phase includes SSB interview and a medical test. The SSB interview will be held in the months of July/ August & December/ January. The candidates who pass the exam and interview, will then join the Army Cadet College (ACC) Wing in Dehradun for a period of 3 years, after which they will receive one year of pre-commission training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
The SSB Interview will go on for 5 consecutive days. Candidates who qualify the written exam will get to appear for the SSB interview. All these five days, they will get tested on the basis of various parameters.
1st Day (Stage I):
- Intelligence test
- Picture perception & Discussion test
2nd Day (Stage II):
- Psychological test
- Group task
- Personal Interview
- GTO test
The paper format ACC exam involves 4 -paper written test. To appear for the interview, a candidate should qualify all the papers.
1st Paper- General Mental Ability:
|Number of questions
2nd Paper- Current General Awareness:
This paper is prepared to evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge. This section holds 150 objective-type questions.
- Environmental awareness in general
- Current events
- National and international happenings
- Military knowledge
3rd Paper- Interactive Communicative English:
This paper have two sections. Paper I and Paper II are prepared on Interactive & Communicative English.
|Number of questions
|Paper-I (Objective type)
|Paper-II (Descriptive test)
4th Paper- Academic Content Test:
A total no. of 150 objective-type queries are there in this section. Each question carry 2 marks.
|Number of questions
Soon after the exam gets over, the official authority will host the results of ACC exam on the website of Indian Army. Once the interview and medical tests are completed, the final results will be disclosed online. To achieve the recruitment results, candidates will be asked to input their registration id and password on the Indian Army’s website. A list of registered numbers for all qualified individuals for ACC Recruitment 2023 will be showcased there. Aspirants will have to find their registration number in the list. The outcome displays the total marks and marks gained by the candidate along with his/ her name, DOB and roll number, etc.