ACSIR Ph.D Admission 2022: Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (ACSIR) will release the application form of ACSIR Ph.D Admission. Applicants can apply online at acsir.res.in. The official authority conducts the admission process twice in a year. The first admission process starts in the month of January and then in the month of August. The admission process includes registering for admission, aptitude test/interview, payments of fees, shortlisting of the candidates based on the application form, and finalizing of allotments. In this article, we provide all details about ACSIR Ph.D Admission like eligibility fees, seats, courses, application process, admission process, read below.
ACSIR Ph.D. Admission: Updates
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research invites applications for the August 2021 and January 2022 Sessions. Interested candidates can apply till 31st May 2021.
Check Also: Ph.D Admission Notification 2021-22
ACSIR Ph.D Admission 2022 Dates
For the August 2021 Session
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st May 2021|
|Official Website||Check Here|
For January 2022 Session
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st August 2021|
For Ph.D. Sciences
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Science. They should be having a valid National level fellowship (e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST, JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF, etc. are eligible to apply.
- As per relevant AcSIR rules Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists Project, Assistants and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR can also apply.
For Sponsored Ph.D. (Sciences)
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Science with an endorsement from Industry, financial support during program, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and.
For Sponsored Ph.D. (Engineering) & Ph.D. (Engineering)
- Applying applicants must have a Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology following a four-year engineering/technology or 4/5 year science degree. And
- At least one of the following (meeting all the conditions required for)
The eligibility for the CSIR-SRF
- By AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a PhD
- By AcSIR for industry-sponsored* students
- For the award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University)
- At CSIR, institutes Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenably
For Integrated Dual-Degree Ph.D. (IDDP) Program
- Applicants must have a 4-year undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science (such as BS/BE/BTech/), otherwise, they have a five-year degree in Science. And
- At least one of the following:
The eligibility for the CSIR-GATE-JRF
- By AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a Ph.D
- By AcSIR for industry-sponsored* students.
- For the award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University).
- At CSIR institutes Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenably
Check Also>> CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form
ACSIR Ph.D Admission 2022 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The applicants must complete the application form fill-up process of ACSIR Ph.D Admission. After the registration, they will be receiving an auto email on your email-id with login credentials. in the Registration phase. Applicants will get the admission form fill-up process with a unique Registration Number. The form fill-up process is divided into three steps: Registration, Confirmation, Unique Form Number Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt. For an applicant, only one application is allowed. It is found that a candidate fills more than one application then the candidature will be summarily rejected.
|IDDP in engineering||8000||16000|
|Masters in science||26000||52000|
|Integrated MSc-PhD in science||8000||16000|
- After the application process, short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically.
- At the designated centers, they will be required to appear for an interview for selection on the dates announced.
- Depending on the vacancies or in addition to their academic performance, the final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the aptitude test/ interview.