AIA PGET Admit Card 2018 / PGET Hall Tickets- Download Here
The AIA PGET Admit Card 2018 will be available in the 4th week of July. The entrance examination is expected to be held in the month of August 2018. For the admission in the Postgraduate course (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy, the All India Institute of Ayurveda every year conducts an entrance examination called AIA PGET 2018. Read the article below for all information about AIA PGET Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
AIA PGET Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of July 2018|
|Exam Date||1st week of August 2018|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of August 2018|
AIA PGET Admit Card 2018
- The eligible candidates will be able to download it from the official website at aiapget.com.
- The admit card will be available in the 4th week of July 2018.
- Take a printout of the admit card and should paste a latest passport size photograph on it.
- Candidates must produce the valid admit card at the examination center.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- Candidates also have to bring an identity proof such on the day of entrance examination.
- The ID Proof can be any one from PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph).
- Candidate will not be allowed to give exam, without the admit card.
Steps to download AIA PGET Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website at aiapget.com.
- Click on the “Download the AIA PGET 2018 Admit card”
- Now the login page will appear on the screen, to download the admit card.
- Enter the login credentials as registration number, password, Date of Birth etc whichever is applicable.
- Click on the “submit” button and admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must download it and should take a printout of it and it must be retained till the admissions.
- Candidates have to paste a recent photograph on the admit card.
Specification for the photograph:
- A photograph should be of minimum 35×45 mm.
- The candidates must take the photograph in a white/very light colored background.
- At the bottom of the photo, candidate’s name and date of taking photograph should be there.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Candidate should study according to the exam pattern and syllabus given below.
- The Examination for the PG course will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total number of questions will be 100
- Total marks will be 100 marks
- Duration will be 90 minutes
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer and -0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of papers||1 Paper|
|Exam duration||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice questions with single select option|
History of Ayurved, Philosophy (kriya sharer), Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga, Kaumarbhritya Parichaya, Basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum astang hridya), Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra), Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, Structure of Body (Rachana sharer), Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra), Charak Samhita, Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan), Rog Nidan, Swasthavritta, Charak Samhita (uttarardha), Kayachikitsa, Panchkarma, Research methodology and medical statistics.
Homeopathic Pharmacy, Anatomy, Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology, Practice of Medicine, Community Medicine, Pathology and Microbiology, Physiology including Biochemistry, Homeopathic Materia and Medica, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics, Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics.
Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam), Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai), 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts, Five basic properties of Drug, Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal), Epistemology (Alavai), Five element theory (lymbootha Kolgai), Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal ), History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai).
Things to be carried at the examination center
- Valid identity proof such as PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph).
- On the day of examination, the verification of the documents will be done at the examination center.
- Fingerprints of the entrants will also be taken.
- Without the valid admit card and identity proof, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.