AIA PGET Application Form 2019: Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply
The AIA PGET Application Form 2019 will be released in 3rd week of April 2019. For the admission in the Postgraduate course (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy, the All India Institute of Ayurveda every year conducts an entrance examination called AIA PGET which is a national level of examination. The entrance examination will be held in last week of June 2019.
AIA PGET Application Form 2019
- AIA PGET Online Application link will be provided here.
AIA PGET 2019 Important Dates
|Application form starts from||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Registration closes on||1st week of May 2019|
|Editing option for candidates||2ndweek of May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||last week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||last week of June 2019|
|Availability of online Answer key||1st week of July 2019|
|The announcement of Result||3rd week of July 2019|
AIA PGET Application Form 2019
The candidates will be able to register themselves from the official website at aiapget.com. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the application form to appear in the examination. No application forms will be submitted through offline mode. The aspirants must provide the relevant information while registering such as contact/ address details, educational qualification details, etc. Application fee has to be paid by the candidate. The Online registration has been released form 2nd week of April 2019. The eligibility criteria of the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS degree or
- Candidates must possess Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- Candidates must possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counselling for AIA PGET Application Form 2019
- The application fee can be paid by online mode by using Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates will be Rs. 2000/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs. 1500/-
Steps to apply AIA PGET Application Form 2019
- Applicants first of all access the official portal.
- In the home page, click on “Ayush NPGET 2019” link that will appear.
- Now check on the online registration link.
- Fill the details in the application form and all the details should be correct.
- The applicants have to upload signature and photo as per the prescribed format.
- Applicants have also required to deposit the mandatory application fee.
- In the end, before going to submit the application form we advised that please check the details that you have filled in the form.
- And finally, click to Submit and take a print of the same for future requirement.
Courses Available in AIA PGET Application Form 2019
- Ayurveda Samhinta
- Ayurveda Siddhanta
- Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad Tantra Evun Vyavhara Ayurveda
- Kriya Sharir
- Karna-Nasa Kanth-Shiro Rog
- Mukha & Danta Rog Vigyan
- Manovigyan Evam Manas Roga
- Netra Rog Vigyan
- Roga Nodan & Vikriti Vigyan
- Rachana Sharir
- Shalya Samanya
- Stri Roga Evum Prasuti Tantra
AIA PGET Application Form 2019: Important Points
- This exam is conducted by AIIA (All India Institute of Ayurveda) on behalf of Ministry of Ayush New Delhi.
- This exam is the only way to take admission in PG courses of Ayurveda in all colleges and universities
- This examination is the computer-based exam.
- This exam is conducted in about 20 cities all over the country by the authority.
- To take admission of the candidates, the authority will produce a common merit list and share it with state authorities according to their reservation policies
- This merit list will be produced by keeping all India quota ( open/other states) in consideration