AIA PGET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
For the admission in the Postgraduate course (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy, the All India Institute of Ayurveda every year conducts an entrance examination called AIA PGET 2020. The entrance examination is expected to be held in the month of June 2020. AIA PGET 2020 is a national level of examination. The dates to apply for AIA PGET 2020 has been extended. Read the article below for all information about AIA PGET 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit, Result, etc can be read in the article below.
Courses Available in AIA PGET 2020
- Ayurveda Samhita
- Ayurveda Siddhanta
- Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad Tantra Evun Vyavhara Ayurveda
- Kriya Sharir
- Karna-Nasa Kanth-Shiro Rog
- Mukha & Danta Rog Vigyan
- Manovigyan Evam Manas Roga
- Netra Rog Vigyan
- Roga Nodan & Vikriti Vigyan
- Rachana Sharir
- Shalya Samanya
- Stri Roga Evum Prasuti Tantra
AIA PGET 2020 Important Dates
|Application form starts from||1st May 2020|
|Online Registration closes on||31st May 2020 (Extended)|
|Editing option for candidates||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||last week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||last week of June 2020|
|Availability of online Answer key||1st week of July 2020|
|The announcement of Result||3rd week of July 2020|
- A BAMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS degree or
- Candidates must possess Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- The candidate must possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counselling for AIA PGET 2020
AIA PGET 2020 Application Form
The candidates will be able to register themselves from the official website at aiapget.com. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the application form to appear in the examination. No application forms will be submitted through offline mode. The aspirants must provide the relevant information while registering such as contact address details, educational qualification details, etc. The application fee has to be paid by the candidate. Online registration has been started from 2nd week of April 2020. The eligibility criteria of the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- The application fee can be paid by online mode by using a Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates will be Rs. 2000/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidate will be Rs. 1500/-
- The Examination for the PG course will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total number of questions will be 100
- Total marks will be 100 marks
- Duration will be 90 minutes
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer and -0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of papers||1 Paper|
|Exam duration||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice questions with the single select option|
- The eligible candidates will be able to download it from the official website at aiapget.com.
- The admit card will be available from the last week of May 2020.
- Take a printout of the to admit card and should paste the latest passport size photograph on it.
- Candidates must produce the valid admit card at the examination center.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidates also have to bring an identity proof such on the day of the entrance examination.
- The ID Proof can be anyone from PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with the photograph).
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result will be announced on the 3rd week of July 2020 by the Ministry of AYUSH.
- The result will be given 1 month after the commencement of the examination.
- From the official website of the AIA PGET examination, the candidates will be able to download the sheet-cum-result certificate.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling round, after the successful declaration of result.
- The state authorities and universities may have counselling sessions for admissions, otherwise, AIIA & MINISTRY OF AYUSH will not commence any counselling sessions.
- Management quota & NRI quota was given by private colleges is canceled by the authority from this session.
History of Ayurved, Philosophy (kriya sharer), Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga, Kaumarbhritya Parichaya, Basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik Siddhanta avum ashtanga hridya), Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra), Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, Structure of Body (Rachana sharer), Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra), Charak Samhita, Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan), Rog Nidan, Swasthavritta, Charak Samhita (uttarardha), Kayachikitsa, Panchkarma, Research methodology and medical statistics
Homeopathic Pharmacy, Anatomy, Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology, Practice of Medicine, Community Medicine, Pathology and Microbiology, Physiology including Biochemistry, Homeopathic Materia, and Medica, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics, Obstetrics, and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam), Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai), 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts, Five basic properties of Drug, Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal), Epistemology (Alavai), Five-element theory (lymbootha Kolgai), Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal ), History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai)