AMU Application Form 2018: Eligibility, Dates, Pattern
AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh is a public central university. Aligarh Muslim University conducts exams for candidate to give admission to several courses that include B.Ed, BA LLB, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), MBA, MBA (IB), PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams), Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream). Read the article below to get information about AMU Application Form 2018 eligibility criteria, application fee and steps to apply for the application form.
AMU Application Form 2018: Important Dates (Announced)
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|B.Sc/B.Com (Hons.)||8th March 2018||15th April 2018|
|B.Tech||8th March 2018||13th May 2018|
|MBA/MBA (IB)/ P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||8th March 2018||27th May 2018|
|B.Ed.||8th March 2018||28th May 2018|
|B.A.LL.B.||8th March 2018||28th May 2018|
|Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream)||8th March 2018||29th April 2018|
|Diploma in Engineering||8th March 2018||29th April 2018|
|Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||8th March 2018||29th April 2018|
Maximum Age limit
- The age limit for Diploma Courses is 21 years
- The age limit for Graduate Courses is 24 years
- The age limit for Postgraduate Courses is 27 years
- Passed Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in English and in any three of the subjects from amongst Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Accountancy, Arabic, Banking, Business Organization, Business Studies, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Mathematics, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Islamic Studies, Persian, Philosophy, Physical Health Education, Physics, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Political Science/Civics, Psychology and modern Indian Languages from the recognized University.
For B.Sc (Hons.):
- Passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination with minimum 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, English.
For B.Tech and B.Arch:
- Passed senior secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Candidates having Diploma in Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% marks are also eligible to apply for both the courses.
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks is required.
|Diploma in Engineering||400/-|
|B.Tech & B.Arch||600/-|
|M.A. Mass Comm.||300/-|
- Online Payment: By Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Bank Demand Draft: DD should be drawn in the favor of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
- Bank Challan: Fee can be submitted through ICICI or Canara Bank challan.
Steps to apply AMU Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website of AMU.
- Click on the link related to “Register (for new user)” on the website.
- Fill the registration details and submit it.
- Sign in to fill the application by entering the Username & Password.
- Candidates have to fill the required details in the application form carefully.
- The application process has been divided into four steps.
- Upload the scanned images of photo, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online and offline mode as per your preferences.
- Take a printout of the PDF generated application form.
- Paste your photograph and put your signature & thumb impression at the designated place.
- Attach all the required documents and submit it in person or by post to the office.
- Keep a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
AMU Application Form 2018 Important Points
- Candidates can apply for AMU exam only through online mode.
- Candidates can fill multiple application form as per the courses.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the PDF generate application form and send it to the prescribed address.
- Candidates can submit the application form by hand or via registered post, speed post or courier.
- The application form will be available in the month of January 2018.
- Candidates can make payment through bank challan and demand draft. Candidates can check the detailed information from the “Application Fee” section given above.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.