AIAPGET stands for All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test conducted on the national level by the National Testing Agency. Every year the aspirants of the AYUSH MD/MS courses appear for AIAPGET to take admission in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy system of medicine. Hence, the candidates interested to take the AIAPGET 2023 exam can fill the application form on the official website of NTA AIAPGET.
The AIAPGET will be held mostly in May 2023. However, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. Hence, in this article, everything from eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the application process to important dates for the exam has been covered.
AIAPGET 2023: An Overview
The applicants must have completed graduation in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS. Also, he/she must have registered online and paid the application fee of Rs.2000/- (for the General OBC category candidates) via internet banking or Debit/credit card. However, the SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- only.
Further, the examination will be conducted Online as Computer Based Test. The total time allotted to the applicants to take the test is 90 minutes. Moreover, there will be a total of 100 objective-type questions. The question paper will be prepared following the syllabus stipulated by the CCIM/CCH for the BAMS/BUMS/ BHMS/BSMS.
AIAPGET 2023 Important Dates
|The online Registration for AIAPGET Begins||March 2023|
|Last Date to register online||March 2023|
|Editing window open for candidates||March 2023|
|Release of Admit card||April 2023|
|AIAPGET 2023 (Exam Date)||May 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||June 2023|
|Declaration of the result||June 2023|
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for it. Because if any of the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the applicant, his/her application could be rejected before or even after the exams. Hence, go through this section before proceeding further with online registration.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS pass certificate recognized under IMCC Act, 1970/HCC Act, 1973.
- Alternatively, candidates holding a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/State Board/University/ Deemed University can apply. Also, he/she should have completed a year of internship before the commencement of the counseling session.
- However, if the internship period of one year remains pending even after the counseling, then the competent authority will automatically nullify the candidature.
AIAPGET Application Form 2023
If all the eligibility criteria are fulfilled by the aspirant, then he/she can proceed further to the application procedure. Hence, the next step is filling the AIAPGET application form 2023 through online mode. So, the students must visit the official website, i.e. www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/ to fill and submit the online application. However, any application submitted after the last date shall not be entertained.
Besides this, read the instructions thoroughly before proceeding to the application form. Further, the fields marked as * in the application form are mandatory to fill in. Also, all the information provided by the applicant must be true. Because in case of any discrepancy, the applicant would be debarred for the examination. Once the application is submitted, an acknowledgment receipt is sent to the registered email ID of the candidate.
Lastly, the application fee must be submitted online using net banking, credit, or debit card. Also, take a printout of the confirmation page after the application procedure as it will come in handy in the counseling round.
The application fee for the general category aspirants of AIAPGET 2023 is Rs 2000/-. However, for the SC/ST/PwD candidates, the fee is only Rs1500/-.
All the candidates must be familiar with the AIAPGET exam pattern to prepare accordingly and score better. Hence, all the relevant information has been given below:
- The exam will be conducted as a Computer-based platform Test (CBT).
- There will be 100 MCQ-type questions asked in AIAPGET 2023.
- So, the total time allotted to solve the paper is 90 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. However, negative marking will also be practiced, under which a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Lastly, a demo test will also be conducted before the main exam, So, the applicant must reach the exam center exactly at the reporting time.
AIAPGET 2023 Result
Once the exam is conducted successfully, the results will be declared most probably in the 2nd week of July 2023. So, the result will be available on the official website only. Also, the score of the candidate in exam will be valid till one year after the result. Thus, the qualified candidate is eligible only to take admission in MD/MS AYUSH PG courses for the academic session 2023.
Besides this, a combined merit list will also be uploaded on the official website. Lastly, various States/UTs/Universities/Deemed Universities shall invite the application form of candidates who attempted the AIAPGET 2023 for MD/MS AYUSH PG courses.
General Instruction for AIAPGET 2023 applicants
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination center along with photo identification.
- Once the result is released online, no candidate can apply for rechecking or re-evaluation of the scores.
- Further, the selection of the candidate for the MD/MS/ PG Diploma Course is based on the rank of the candidate.
- Only those applications will be considered eligible where the candidate has provided all the relevant information.
- Lastly, the examination fee payment is a must and it will not be refunded in any case.
- Moreover, the Ministry of AYUSH holds the right to reject the application of an ineligible candidate who has been granted candidature inadvertently. Also, the Ministry can change instructions of the information bulletin as well.