DCRUST Admission 2023: Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST) is going to open its application window for aspirants to take admission in 2023. It offers various UG, PG, and certification courses. DCRUST is a UGC-affiliated state university located in Sonipat, Haryana. It originated in 1987 government university and providing quality education since then.
So, the aspirants of DCRUST Admission 2023 can read the following article to get details about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. Hence, let’s start with the DCRUST major highlights and then move further ahead.
DCRUST 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST)|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. and other courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Address||50th K.M. Stone, N.H. 1, Murthal (Sonepat), Haryana 131039 India.|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr) Rajendrakumar Anayath|
DCRUST Admission 2023: Important Dates
The following table declares the date corresponding to the important events for the aspirants of DCRUST Admission 2023:
|Application Form Availability||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Admit Card Released||To be updated|
|Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|Result||To be updated|
|Commencement of Counseling||To be updated|
|Commencement of Classes||To be updated|
DCRUST 2023 Application Form
DCRUST has started accepting applications for admission in 2023 for various courses offered by the University. Hence, the students interested to take admission to DCRUST can now apply online on the official website. Also, the application fee can only be submitted online via State Bank Collect. So, there is no other mode of payment feasible while filling out the application form.
The application fee for various courses offered in DCRUST is kept at Rs. 1000 for general category candidates. However, only the SC candidates belonging to Haryana have to pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology offers various courses at the UG, PG, and doctorate levels. Besides this, the diploma and certification courses are also available now. The major programs offered here include Architecture & Planning, Engineering, and Science. Also, the list of courses advanced in DCRUST is given below:
- Masters (Business Administration)
- Masters(Business Administration)-Integrated Program
- MA English, Ph.D. in Literature and Language
- Culture and Gender Studies
- P.G. Diploma in Translation Studies
- Certificate Course in French, German, and Chinese
- Certificate Course in the Arabic language
DCRUST 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only the applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria for DCRUST 2023 will be considered for taking admission in DCRUST 2023. It includes:
- For UG Courses, the applicant must have passed Class XII or an equivalent examination scoring at least 50% marks from an acclaimed institution.
- However, the applicants who want to pursue a master’s level course from DCRUST must possess a Senior Secondary Certificate along with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college. Also, he/she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
DCRUST Admission 2023 Result
Once the entrance exam for DCRUST 2023 Admission is conducted successfully, the result will be soon declared on the official website on a specified date. So, all the candidates who have appeared in the exam can access the result online. Hence, here is a step-by-step guide for all applicants on how to check and download the DCRUST 2023 result:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Enter the details like application no., date of birth, or Roll no.
- Later, click on the submit button.
- Further, it will display the result on the screen.
- Also, remember to keep a printout of the same for future references.
All the applicants for the UG courses in DCRUST 2023 courses get admission based on merit. However, for the PG courses, the marks obtained in the entrance exam are considered. Besides this, the scores of the National level exams are also taken into account by the university.
- For admission in B.E or B.Tech. courses, JEE MAIN scores are taken into account.
- Similarly, for B. Arch., the NATA is the national exam that the University looks up to.
- Also, for master’s programs like M.Tech. or MBA, admission is conducted via GATE or CMAT scores.
Note: The applicants whose National Level exams are considered as the medium of admission to DCRUST in 2023 are not required to appear in the university’s entrance exam.