NCVT stands for National Council for Vocational Training which supervises the admission of candidates into the Craft Instructor Training (CTI) courses for various trades. Moreover, the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) is conducted for admission into NCVT CTI by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, and Directorate General of Training.
Further, the aspirants have to fill the application form for NCVTI CTI to get admission into the courses. However, it’s important to meet the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance exam. Once the candidates clear the AICET, the training is given to the instructors in over 28 skill training institutions of India. Hence, this article is formulated to provide complete details on NCVT CTI 2023 including the application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
NCVT CTI 2023 Important Dates
|CTI online application starts||June 2023|
|The Last Date to submit the online application||June 2023|
|Mock Test||July 2023|
|CITS Hall Ticket available for download||Available|
|CTI CBT||September 2023|
It is recommended that all aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NCVT CTI 2023. So, the major requirements of an eligible applicant for the CTI courses are given below:
- Only the Indian nationals are eligible for filling the NCVT CTI application form.
- Also, the candidate must have passed Class XII with ITI Pass or NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade. Besides, the candidates possessing a Diploma/Degree from a recognized board or institution are also eligible.
- Lastly, the candidates holding an NCVT certificate in relevant trade from a documented institute and seeking CTS can also appear for the examination.
- However, there is no specified upper age limit for the candidates who are interested to take up this course.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
NCVT CTI Application Procedure
If the candidates meet the eligibility criteria they can proceed further to fill the online application to appear in the AICET for admission in NCVT CTI 2023. So, the important points to fill the application form is described below:
- All the eligible candidates interested in pursuing the CTI courses will be able to apply online only.
- Also, the application form will be available on the official website from the third week of June to the fourth week of June 2023.
- The application form submitted after the deadline shall not be entertained.
- Also, the candidates must read all the instructions carefully before filling in the details in the application form. Because if any error is found in the application form, it will be rejected automatically.
Hence, the process of filling the online application form for NCVT CTI 2023 is described below:
- Visit the official website to get the application form, i.e. https://nimionlineadmission.in/
- Later, the candidates have to register themselves by providing a valid email ID and phone number to generate the login credentials.
- Further, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no. and email address.
- So, the applicant can now log in using the registration details and fill the application form.
- Besides filling the details in the application form, candidates also have to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Lastly, the candidates must submit the application fee through online mode via net banking,/debit/credit card.
- Also, the candidates are recommended to take a printout of the acknowledgment slip having the reference/registration no. after depositing the application fee.
- The application fee for general category candidates for NCVT CTI 2023 is Rs. 500.
- However, only for the women, SC/ST/PH candidates, the application fee is kept as Rs. 300.
Required Documents during the Application Process
The applicants have to upload the following documents and details while filling the application form as mentioned below:
- Scanned photograph and signature of the applicant in the specified format.
- A scanned copy of the community certificate, if applicable (only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- A scanned copy of either VIII or X standard mark sheet.
- Also, a scanned copy of the NTC/NAC/Diploma/Degree certificate.
- Besides this, credit card/debit card or bank details must also be provided.
CTI Merit List 2023 | AICET Exam Result, Seat Intake, Counselling Schedule
Image specifications: For Case 2, the image must be uploaded in 40KB while for cases 3, 4, and 5, the image must be 100KB.
Hence, this information on NCVT CTI 2023 can be followed to check the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important events to apply successfully.