AIAPGET 2024: NTA conducts the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Established in November 2017, the National Testing Agency (NTA) improves equity and quality in education. It works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the Government of India (GOI). The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates should fill out the application form before the last date. For more details about AIAPGET 2024, read the following article.
AIAPGET 2024: Important Dates
|Application Form availability
|1st week of February 2024
|Last date to fill out the Application Form
|4th week of March 2024
|Downloading of Admit Card
|1st week of April 2024
|Date of Examination
|4th week of April 2024
|Date of Announcing Result
|2nd week of May 2024
- A degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS is required.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- A permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification is also required issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
AIAPGET 2024 Application Form
The application form will be available online, on ntaaiapget.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application form along with the required amount of application fee. Go to the official site and register yourself by entering all the asked details. Fill out the application form by entering all the asked details and also uploading all the required documents. Candidates can submit the application form along with the asked amount of the application fee.
|General / OBC candidates
|SC / ST / PWD candidates
- Pay the amount of the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. You need to keep proof of paid fees.
- The mode of the test is online.
- It is a computer-based test.
- The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The question paper contains MCQ-type questions.
- The maximum marks for the test are 480.
- Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer.
- They lose a -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|English and Hindi
|English and Tamil
|English and Urdu
All the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counselling round after the declaration of result. The counselling is conducted by the AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India at the central level. The counselling shall be conducted by the concerned States/ UTs/ Universities for state quota seats. Report at the counseling center along with original copies of all the required documents on the given day, date, and time. At last, candidates have to submit the admission fees to confirm their seats and also to complete the admission process.
Important books for AIAPGET 2024
- MCQs in Homoeopathy: 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS
- Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
- Success a Guidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations
- Target PG: Essential MCQs of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil
- A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary
- Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test
- Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET, Ph.D., UPSC, PSC, MO.
AIAPGET 2024: Important Points
- National Test Agency Conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam every year.
- The exam will be held in the Computer-based Mode (online mode)
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded +1 mark.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website as per the scheduled date.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit list which will be prepared by the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance examination.