Bar Council of India will conduct All India Bar Examination on 23rd December. All India Bar Examination is a national level examination. Board Council of India, the conducting body of AIBE will conduct the exam to award candidates with the Certificate of Practice. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) came into existence in 2010 when the Legal Education Committee and BCI members passed a notification regarding the exam.T o appear in exam candidate must fill the registration form and submit it with the application fee. AIBE 2019 will be conducted in the month of December; in this article, a candidate can get all the details related to AIBE 2019 like exam dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc.
AIBE 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||26th September 2018|
|Bank payment through Challan starts from||27th September 2018|
|Last Date of Online registration||10th December 2018|
|Last date for payment||13th December 2018|
|Last date for completion of the form||15th December 2018|
|Online release of admit card||19th December 2018|
|Date of Examination||23rd December 2018|
AIBE 2019 Application Process
Candidate must register by login the official website of Authority. Upload all the required documents. I.e. Photograph, Signature and enrolment certificate. All the documents should be self-attested. Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected /disqualified. In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, kindly get it rectified mailing authority the correction along with your registration number on [email protected], before the last date of admit card. Make sure your documents, photograph, and signature are correctly uploaded. Candidates do not have to send any documents by post. Make sure you enter your correct email and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.
- A candidate who want to appear for the AIBE (13) 2019 should hold L.L.B. degree from a recognized University.
- There is no age limit to appear for AIBE (13).
- Candidates are eligible for the AIBE (13) if they are already enrolled as “an advocate under section 24 of the Advocates Act 1961”.
|General Category||Rs. 3,500+60 SBI Surcharge =3,560|
|SC/ST category||Rs.2,500+60= Rs.2,560|
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The mode of examination is offline.
- Duration of examination is 3.5 hours.
- The questions will be of objective type with 4 options.
- There will be total 100 questions in the examination with a maximum of total 100 marks.
Additional instructions for Candidates under ST/SC Category:
- Applicants from SC/ST category are also required to upload a self-attested copy of their SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi language along with other required documents.
- IN case any candidate has applied under the concession of SC/ST and does not provide proper documents, then their candidature shall be rejected and the registration amount will not be refunded. Such candidates will have to apply afresh.
Additional Instructions for Disabled/Physically challenged candidates
- Candidates with 80% or more disability under a specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Applicants under this category are required to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificates.
- Candidates are required to carry their disability certificates on the day of examination.
- In case disability certificate is not uploaded at the time of registration process or before the release of admit card, no time will be provided.
AIBE 2019 Admit Card
- The applicant can download Admit card of AIBE 2019 from the official website of Authority .it will not send via any other mode to the candidate.
- Applicant must affix a recent passport size photograph at given space on admit card.
- Candidates must carry admit card on examination day .no candidate shall be permitted to enter in examination room without valid admit card.
AIBE 2019 Important Conditions
- The fee once submitted/paid towards AIBE registration is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No study material will be provided.
- A candidate has to be enrolled with the respective state bar counsel to appear for the AIBE 2019.
- Council reserves the right to extend the said examination date in case of unavoidable circumstances.
- In case the examination date is changed and if a candidate is unable to appear for the examination, the candidate should inform the same within 10 days the of release of such dates.