AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form, Dates – Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS) entrance exam is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted to offer admission in MBBS programme conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi). AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form can be filled & submitted online. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is the main conducting authority for this exam for admission into MBBS programme.
AIIMS 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration Starts||1st week of February 2020|
|Online registration Closes||1st week of March 2020|
|Status of Registration||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling – 1st Round||1st week of July 2020|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||1st week of August 2020|
|Counseling – 3rd Round||1st week of September 2020|
|Open counselling||4th week of September 2020|
- The age should be 17 years as on the 31st December 2020.
- Candidates have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics & English subject.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST/OPH category).
- Appearing candidates can also eligible.
AIIMS 2020 Application Fee
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
How to fill AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Signature & Left hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB.
- Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Put the thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) with size in between 10-100 KB.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
Follow the given steps to fill the application form:
- Candidates have to visit the official site & click on link for new registration.
- The new page will be opened.
- Read the instruction carefully then Click on “Proceed” button.
- Candidates have to enter their Personal & contact details.
- Click on “Save & Proceed” button. Candidates have to note down the “Candidate ID” & “Password” for future use.
Step-2 Make Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) only.
- Click on the “Online Payment” link.
- Choose the payment mode & click on “Proceed” button.
- Click on ‘Print’ button before proceeding to payment, if candidates wish to take the printout of the application slip.
Step-3 City Choice:
- After successful payment of the application fee, select the city for examination.
- Then click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- The choice of the city cannot be changed once made.
Step-4 Qualification & Address Details:
- Fill their Education qualification & address details.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Save & Proceed” button to go to the next step.
Step-5 Upload Images:
- Upload their scanned images (Photograph, Signature & left hand thumb impression).
- Scanned images related information’s are given above.
- To upload image candidates have to click on the “Choose File” button.
- Then click on “Save & Proceed” button.
Step-6: Print Application Form:
- Take the printout of the AIIMS application form once all steps are completed before final submission.
- Check all the details in Application Form carefully, if you want to correct/ edit your filled information’s then click on the edit button.
- Click on “Final Submit” button for AIIMS Registration.
- Candidate will receive acknowledge mail from AIIMS having Unique Registration No. on click of “Final Submit” button.
AIIMS 2020 Important Points
- The application form will be available from third week of February 2020. The link will be provided soon above.
- OPH Category candidates are exempted from fee submission.
- No documents will be required to upload with the application form. Only scanned images of Photograph, Signature & left hand thumb impression will be uploaded.
- If forget the password go to Applicant Login & click on “Forgot your login details” & get the password.
- The city/centre of exam once chosen & allotted will not be changed.
- After the fee submission no changes will be allowed.
- I am facing problem in login. What should I do?
- The problem may occur due to Incorrect User ID & Password/ Internet Browser Problem/ Internet connection Interrupted.
Form more query about AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application form, leave a comment in comment box.