NMAT 2020 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. This is a national level management entrance examination and the total number of seats provided in this course is 800. Candidates from all over the country can apply for this course.
NMAT 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online NMAT Registration||First week of July 2019|
|Last date to register online||First week of October 2019|
|Commencement of scheduling||First week of July 2019|
|Last date to schedule the test||Second week of October 2016|
|Date to register for last time||October 2019|
|Last registration to conclude on||October 2019|
|Start Date of NMAT 2020 by GMAC||October 2019|
|Last date to appear for NMAT||December 2019|
|Start date of Re-take scheduling||October 2019|
|Last date of Re-take scheduling||December 2019|
|Result Declaration||Mid of January 2020|
The eligibility norms are as follow –
For Indian candidates
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their final if interested in applying for the full-time programs examination are eligible to apply subject to them clearing the final examination in the first attempt with 50 % aggregate marks and also furnishing all the necessary original documents.
- Candidates having 2 or more years of post-qualification experience will be given preference to.
For the International candidates
- Admission to such candidates will be granted on the basis of them getting clearance from their Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the candidate’s country. Also, they will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University, passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Must have valid GMAT score of 600 and above.
- The candidates having more than 2 years of post-qualification experience will be preferred.
NMAT 2020 Application Fee
- The fee can be paid using Visa/Master Card/Debit Card/American Express/Net Banking/Dinners Club or DD.
- The demand draft must be drawn in favour of “Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited” payable at Gurgaon.
- The amount of registration fee is tabled below –
|Service||Amount of Fee|
|For Registration (Early)||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2016||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The candidates will get 2 hours to attempt the test.
- There shall be three sections in the NMAT, which will all be individually timed.
- The question paper will have a total of 120 questions.
- The candidates can answer the questions and review the same of each section within the allotted time.
The table below furnishes the exam pattern of NMAT 2020 in detail –
|Section||No. of questions||Time duration|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
One requires to seek entry into the exam center and to appear in the exam so the admit card is a mandatory document. After the payment of registration fee the candidates will be able to download the admit card. It will not be sent through post or email to any of the candidates. Must retain the admit card even after the conduct of the exam. Along with the NMAT admit card, the candidates will be required to carry the following documents to the allocated test centre –
- Confirmation e-mail printout
- One valid primary ID and another secondary ID
- Copy of Xth class certificate in case there is mismatch in the name between Xth class certificate and Test taker ID
- Photocopy of the test taker’s Primary ID for submission at the Test centre
- Any other document as advised by GMAC for differently abled candidates
NMAT 2020 Result
- The final result will be declared by the GMAC in mid of January 2020 online on the official website of NMAT.
- In the result, the candidates will get their percentile score.
- For obtaining their result, the candidates will be required to enter their email address and password.
NMAT 2020 Participating Institute
This year, a few more Universities have been added to the existing list of Participating Institutes that accept NMAT Score. Some of these are as listed below. However, the candidates can click on this caption head to access the complete list of NMAT Participating Institutes.
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai
- Thapar University, Chandigarh
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- VIT University, Vellore
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) , Dehradun
Features of NMAT 2020
Some of the features of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) are as follow:
- The test can be taken three times in a given admission cycle.
- It allows you to choose the order in which the candidate wish to answer in each of the sections.
- The candidates can choose the date, time and location to appear for the test. They can self-schedule the test. They can choose from 27 test centers to take the exam.
- No negative marking applies to NMAT.
- One can review the answers given by them at the end of each section.
- One can send the NMAT score to B-Schools for seeking admission upto 7 programmes, without paying additional fee.