Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is organized by the Central University of Rajasthan. From the session 2022-23, CUCET will be conducted by National Testing Agency. It is a national level entrance test for admission into the UG/Integrated Programme, Post Graduate, and Research Programme in various educational and professional fields, respectively in various central universities. The examination shall be conducted in the first week of June 2022. Candidates can check all the details about CUCET 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, results, etc. below.
- Assam University, Silchar
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Bengaluru Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh
CUCET 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of Online Registration||2nd week of March 2022|
|Online registration Last date||3rd week of April 2022|
|Releasing of Admit card||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Complaint against the answer key||Last week of May 2022|
|Correct answer key release||1st week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2022|
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized school for a Bachelor’s degree course in the Central Universities.
- For the Master’s Degree program, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university or Institute is required for admission in research programs.
- Read the eligibility norms different from central University for the same course from the official website of the participating central University.
CUCET Application Fee
|Category||UI & PG Programme||RP Programme|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
Admission will be handled at the level of each of these 8 central universities, for their respective courses. The respective central universities will announce the schedule of counselling/admission and merit list on the weightage on the score, after the result declaration.
Admission Procedure for M.Phil and Ph.D. Programme:
The admission process includes the written test and interview that will carry weightage of 60% and 40% respectively. Candidates will be exempted from the written test only those who qualify NET/JRF/SLET/Teacher Fellowship. In this case, the interview will carry 100% weightage. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Mode of Examination– Online Mode (CBT Based)
- Type of Questions–MCQS
- Duration of Exam– 2 hour
For UI & PG Programmes:
|Parts||Subject||Number of Questions|
|I||Language, General awareness, Mathematical aptitude, Analytical skills||25 MCQs|
|II||Domain Knowledge(PCM/ PCB)||75 MCQs|
For RP Programmes:
|Parts||Subject||Number of Questions|
|I||Language, General awareness, Mathematical aptitude, Analytical Skills, and Research Methodology||50 MCQs|
|II||Domain Knowledge(PCM/ PCB)||50 MCQs|
For UI and PG Programmes
For RP Programmes
The counselling process will be beginning after the result announcement. The counselling will be conducted only for the selected candidates. The Counselling process will consist of online allotment of seats and document verification. On the basis of the candidate’s rank and availability of seats for the preferred course, the seat will be allotted.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- 10th/12th Mark sheets and Passing Certificate
- CUCET 2022 Admit Card
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Original ID Proof
- Qualified National Level Exam Score Card (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- UGO 1: PART A comprises of Language, mathematical aptitude, general awareness and analytical skills topics and PART B consists of topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- UGO 2: The syllabus will be consisting of the topics of the following disciplines: Analytical Skills, Reasoning, English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, General Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
- M.Phil/ PhD Research Programme: The syllabus of M.Phil and/or PhD Research Programme will be same as prescribed for the UGC-CSIR/others NET-JRF Exam.
CUCET 2022: Important Points
- Admit Card will be released on the third week of May 2022 (tentative) on the official website.
- Personal details of the candidates such as candidate name, roll number and exam venue, date, etc will consist on admit card.
- Results will be announced in the third week of June 2022 (tentative) on the official portal.
- The merit list will be prepared on the bases of the performance of the candidate.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling process for seat allotment after the publication of the merit list.