Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2018 Application Form, Date, Eligibility
Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges offers various professional diploma courses in various disciplines like Architectural Assistantship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering etc. An exam will be conducted by Gujarat Examination Authority of Gujarat Technical Education Board every year If candidates want to get admission in any of the above courses in any government or private polytechnic college in Gujarat state, then they have to go through the entrance exam.
Candidates can apply for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 from the official website of GTEB i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in. Detailed information related to Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admission Process, Application Fee, How to Apply etc. available in this article. Read this article carefully before applying.
Read on to know Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 application procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates and other details on Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018.
Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2018: Important Dates
|Application form will be available||March 2018|
|Applicants can submit application forms||April 2018|
|Admit card will be available||15 days before exam|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Result will be announced on||June 2018|
|Counselling Process||July 2018|
Candidate must be at least 15 years for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018
Passed one of the following qualifying exams to get admission in the first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination passed with Science, Mathematics and English or equivalent examination (Class 10th).
- Class 10 with 2 years certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Science, Mathematics and English.
- Class 10 with 2 years certificate course conducted by the TEB (Technical Examination Board) and passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Science, Mathematics and English
- Class 8th + certificate course of 2 or more years conducted by NCVT or GCVT provided the candidate has passed the class 10 examination from the Gujarat Board or from Open Schooling with Mathematics, Science, Gujarati and English or equivalent examination.
How to fill Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 from the official website i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
- Candidates can download the application form.
- From the brochure available on official website candidates can read the information related to Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018.
- Candidates should fill the application form as per the information provided in the brochure. Fill the form completely as per the instructions provided in the prospectus. After filling the application form completely, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD to the address mentioned in the information brochure.
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC)
Plastic Engineering Building,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Near Pajra Pole, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 015
Ph No.: 079-26305516
Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2018 Process
- On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance, test candidates will be called for counselling.
- Merit list will be issued on the official website, after the declaration of result.
- Candidates will be eligible for admission, whose name will come under merit list.
- At the time of counselling on the basis of their rank candidates will select the course and college for admission.
- Document verification will be done at the time of admission.
- Subjects: Mathematics, English and Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Depending on the choice of course for admission, questions will be asked up to 10th class and 12th class standard.
- Objective type MCQ’s will be asked in the question paper.
- Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark answers.
- Only black or blue ball point pen to mark the answers.
- The question will be set in a manner to test the in-depth knowledge of subject.
- The admit card for appearing in the entrance test for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018.
- The same can be downloaded from the official website.
- The admit card will be issued by the competent authority two weeks prior to the examination.
- For more updates, candidates needs to check the website regularly.
- The result will be announced in mid-June, 2018.
- To get the result, Registration/Roll number is required.
- To download the result, candidates need to visit official link i.e. http://gujdiploma.nic.in/.
- Candidates are advised to keep eye on updates.
- Only those candidates who secured their rank in the merit list will be asked to attend counselling.
- Qualified candidates will be called for counselling in the month of June 2018.
- Thereafter, courses will be allotted followed by documents verification, based on their rank in the merit list.
- Candidates must have all the documents related to their minimum basic educational qualification, reservation etc at the time of counselling.
- Candidate should carry original certificates of the educational qualification, category certificate, domicile certificate etc. with them for counselling.
- Candidates must retain with them a passport size photograph similar to the earlier photograph which they have pasted at the time of submission of application.
- The entrance test will be based on 10th Standard.
- Questions will be based on Mathematics, Science and English etc.
- Go through the previous year examinations, solve the previous year question papers.
Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2018: Important Points
- The name of the candidate, his/her parent’s name and date of birth in the application form must be same as registered in high school certificate.
- Candidate can fill only one application form.
- More than one application form from a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidates must have their own personal valid email id and mobile number.
- The final admission is subject to verification of original documents at the time of counselling/admission.
- Any request for change of examination centre will not be entertained.