AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019: Details and Download
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, will release AIIMS MBBS admit card in online mode only. Aspirants need to enter application number, password and security code to download admit card. Candidates whose applications form will be accepted are eligible to download AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card. It is mandatory to carry AIIMS MBBS admit card along with an ID proof to the exam centre. The article below is giving all the important details about AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 like Important Dates, Steps to download, and details in the Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Instructions. Read the article carefully and follow the exam rules.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Jun 2019|
|Counselling – 1st Round||Jul 2019|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||Aug 2019|
|Counseling – 3rd Round||Sept 2019|
|Open counselling||Sept 2019|
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 Details
- Admit card will be released from the first week of May 2018.
- Eligible applicants can download the admit card through online only.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need.
- Without admit card applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
Steps to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of www.aiimsexams.org to download the admit card.
- Click on the link for ‘Admit Card’.
- Enter the Application number and Password details in the log-in page.
- Ensure all the details are correct and then enter “Submit”’.
- View the admit card and verify the details present on it.
- Download or take two to three printouts of the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card for further processes.
- Don’t forget to take admit card with you in the examination hall and for all the rest admission process.
Details in AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of exam
- Exam timings
- Exam venue and address
- Photograph uploaded by candidate
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions for the exam
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur
Documents required on the exam day
- Printout of the Admit card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Original Photo Identity proof: Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license or any valid identity card.
- The examination will be held in online mode and question paper will be available in Hindi & English both.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be total 200 questions of MCQ type mostly from 11th & 12th standard syllabus.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3rd marks will be deducted as penalty of each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- It is important to take admit card while going for examination.
- Admit card will be necessary throughout the process.
- The test takers are needed to maintain complete discipline in the examination hall.
- The candidates are required to follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination process.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before completion of the exam duration.