NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Details and Download
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is likely to release the admit card of NEET 2019. NEET PG Admit Card 2019 will be sent online to candidates’ registered email id. Applicants must take a print out and paste photographs as per specifications. The article below is giving all the important details about NEET PG Admit Card 2019 like Important Dates, Steps to download, and details in the Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Instructions. Read the article carefully and follow the exam rules.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2018|
|Result||3rd week of January 2019|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
Steps to download NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official portal
- Enter your Registered credentials: Email-ID, Application no, & password etc provided by NBE.
- Select your programme MD/MS/PG Diploma.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it & Download it
- Take the print out of the Admit card and keep it safely till the time of admission.
Details in NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date & timings of the examination
- Examination venue address
- Instructions to be followed during examination
- The exam will be conducted in a total of 104 cities across the country.
- Earlier, only 80 examination cities were selected.
- CBSE also added 24 new cities to the existing list, after a substantial increase in NEET aspirants.
- The exam cities will be allotted through computers and there will not be any human involvement.
Documents required on the exam day along with admit card
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Identity Proof (Photograph), Driving Licence, Passport, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card etc.
|Topic||Approximate number of questions|
|Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics and Anasthesia||46|
|Total number of questions||300|
- The exam will be organized online (computer-based test mode).
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked during the examination.
- The questions will be in English.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 to 1 hour.
- There will be a procedure of Negative Marking on this test.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- NEET PG Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully filled their Registration form.
- It is important to take admit card while going for examination.
- Admit card will be necessary throughout the process.
- Admit Card will be issued by the conducting authority (NBE)
- NEET PG examination will be conducted in the month of December.