SNAP Admit Card 2019: Details and Download
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is administered by the Symbiosis International University to provide admissions to the management programmes offered by the University & other allied institutes. The admit card will be made available only to those candidates who have submitted the prescribed fee their registration. Candidates can download their SNAP Admit Card 2019 through online mode only. Candidates are instructed to check all entries in the admit card carefully. The article below is giving all the important details about SNAP Admit Card 2019 like Important Dates, Steps to download, and details in the Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Instructions. Read the article carefully and follow the exam rules.
SNAP Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Admit Card Available||1st to 3rd week of December 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP Admit Card 2019 Details
- Admit Card will be available via online mode.
- Admit Card should be carried along with Photo Identity Proof to the test centre at the time of the test.
- Before appearing for the test your latest passport size, colored photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for.
- Preserve the Hall Ticket for further processes.
Steps to download SNAP Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website and find the link to download admit card.
- Open that link and click on SNAP Admit Card 2019.
- Enter the required details to generate the admit card.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and submit the details.
- Check the all printed information carefully and click on ‘Print’ button.
- Take printout of the admit card and keep them safe till the admission procedure.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Agra, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ranchi, Jabalpur, Roorkee, Ajmer, Jaipur, Rourkela, Madurai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Mangaluru, Bilaspur, Cuttack, Meerut, Jhansi, Jamshedpur, Surat, Ambala, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Kakinada, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolhapur, Vadodara, Bareilly, Allahabad, Jalandhar, Shillong, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Siliguri, Amravati, Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Pune, Durgapur, Hubli, Raipur, Solapur, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Bhilai, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Vizianagaram, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Aligarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Mohali, Karnal, Delhi, Mumbai, Moradabad, Dhanbad, Kalyan- Panipat, Gangtok-Bardang, Mysuru, Rohtak, Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Shimla, Greater Noida, Navi Mumbai, Belagavi (Belgaum), Guntur, Nellore, Ernakulam-Kochi, Gurgaon, Dombivli, Port Blair, Dibrugarh, Virar, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Muzaffarpur, Noida, Nashik, Guwahati, Panjim, Thane, Gwalior, Patiala, Kota, Hisar, Patna, Rajkot & Kottayam.
Documents required on the exam day
- SNAP Admit Card 2018.
- One latest colored passport size photograph. Photograph should be pasted on the place provided on the admit card.
- Photo Identity (any one): Passport, Driving License, College/Institute Identity card, Credit card with photograph, Voter ID card, Pan Card, Aadhaar card (UID)
- Black/Blue ball point pen.
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type.
- Each question will be having 4 responses.
- Duration: The test duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response and for each wrong answer 25% negative marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- It is important to take admit card while going for examination.
- Admit card will be necessary throughout the process.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with you in examination hall.
- Take your seat after verifying your seat number pasted on the desk.
- Make sure that your admit card will be signed by the invigilator.