IIFT Admit Card 2019: Details and Download
The IIFT admit card 2018 (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) will be available on the official website. The IIFT admit card 2018 will be available only to the candidates who submit their application form before the last date of submission. The admit card of IIFT is an important document that will provide details about candidates and the examination. Candidates must check the details printed and make sure that they are error-free. If candidates fail to show the admit card, then they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. The article below is giving all the important details about IIFT Admit Card 2019 like Important Dates, Steps to download, and details in the Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Instructions. Read the article carefully and follow the exam rules.
IIFT Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Admit Card||3rd week of Nov 2017|
|Examination Date||4th week of Nov 2017|
|Result||4th week of Dec 2017|
|GD, Interview and Essay Writing on||Jan/Feb 2018|
IIFT Admit Card 2019 Details
- To all the provisionally registered Applicants the admit card will be sent through post.
- The Applicants to download in case they won’t receive the admit card via post, they can download online at the official website of IIFT by logging into their individual account at the official website.
- Without producing the valid IIFT Admit Card 2018 no Applicant will be allowed to enter the Test Centre.
- Also carry a photo ID for the purpose of verification.
- Any of the ID’s such as Passport, Election I-Card, College I-Card. Driving License or PAN Card etc can be brought along.
Steps to download IIFT Admit Card 2019
- Click on the link to download admit card on the official website.
- Now, enter name and application number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The IIFT hall ticket will be displayed on the screen, if the entered details are correct.
- Check the details and make sure they are error-free before printing it. Keep a copy of it for future reference.
Details in IIFT Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the test
- Timings of the test
- Address of the examination centre/venue
- Roll Number of the candidate, etc.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam
Documents required on the exam day
- Voter ID or UID card
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy (for SC/ST candidates only).
- A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
|Sections||Subject||Part||No. of Questions||Total||Marks per Question|
|2||General Knowledge & Awareness||1||20||15||0.75|
IIFT Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- It is important to take admit card while going for examination.
- Admit card will be necessary throughout the process.