AIIMS NORCET 2024: All India Institute of Medical Science Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. It is one of the most prestigious exam conducted by AIIMS at the national level. The main purpose of the examination is to shortlist eligible aspirants for the recruitment of the Nursing Officer position. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility and wish to apply need to submit an online application form before the last date ends. The NORCET examination will be commenced in online mode only.
Candidates can expect the release of AIIMS NORCET 2024 application form in February 2024. However the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi will tentatively release the latest advertisement notification for NORCET 2024 through their official website. However, for this post, candidates have to possess some crucial academic qualifications such as BSc Nursing/ MSc Nursing/ GNM Courses having 50% aggregate marks from recognized board and university. We suggest the applicants that before applying AIIMS NORCET online application form, they must look out at the official notification details such as. They can achieve the same information from this page and through the official website too.
AIIMS NORCET (06) Examination Date has been declared, the examination will be held on 14th April 2024. As the application process starts we will update this page for more latest updates…Stay Connected.
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Overview
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
|Nursing Officer Post
|Number of Vacancies
|18- 30 Years
|Application Form Started
|14th April 2024
|Application Form Mode
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of online registration
|Last date to register online
|Availability of correction window
|Final date of application form correction
|Date of Examination
|14th April 2024
|Declaration of result
|27th April 2024
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in applying for AIIMS NORCET will be able to check the same from the section below. After going through the eligibility requirements, candidates can easily apply for the application form:
- The interested entrant should be a citizen of the India.
- Applicants should hold a B.Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized board and university. He/ she should have registered State Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing degree for Indian Nursing Council and State nursing council from recognized university is needed to be eligible.
- They should have done GNM Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Nursing courses from recognized institute and he/ she should have registered for Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing council.
- A 2 years of Experience in a minimum of 50 bedded Hospital is applicable too.
The age of a entrant must be between 18 to 30 years. Reserved categories candidates will get relaxations in age as per:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years
- PWBD + OBC – 13 years
- PWBD + SC/ ST – 15 years
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Application Form
- First of all, we have to open the official handle of All India Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Users have to visit the latest recruitment tab and open the same.
- After that click on the ‘Latest Notification Form’ and get the official notification link from there.
- Read all the given instructions that appear in the official notification of AIIMS NORCET 2024.
- Applicant has to fill out all the information in the application form as asked and send the duly filled application form to the respective address before the deadline of application form submission.
- Also, make the payment of the application fees along with the submission of the application form.
General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 3000/-
SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 2500/-
Persons with disability – Exempted
Mode of payment – Aspirants should pay the application fee online using modes such as credit card, debit card, or internet banking facilities.
The paper format of AIIMS NORCET 2024 exam is discussed here:
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Number of questions – 200
- Type of questions – Objective Type Multiple Choice Queries
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Language of Questions – English
- Marking Pattern – Each question carry 1 marks
- Negative Marking – Deduction of 1/3rd marks in case of an incorrect answer
|Number of questions
|General Intelligence/ Aptitude
- Applying candidate should open the official handle of AIIMS Recruiting body i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Then candidates can easily open their outcome from the page.
- Once the NORCET Result Page appears on screen, candidates just need to input their examination roll number and students name and download their outcome. Entrants ae advised to keep their result secure till further recruitment process,