AIIMS NORCET 2024: AIIMS NORCET is basically an acronym for All India Institute of Medical Science Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. It is one of the most prestigious exam conducted by AIIMS at national level. The main purpose of the examination is to shortlist eligible aspirants for the recruitment of Nursing Officer position. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility and wish to apply need to submit an online application form before the last date ends. The NORCET examination will be commenced in online mode only.
Candidates can expect the release of AIIMS NORCET 2024 applying form in the month of August 2024. However the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi will tentatively release the latest advertisement notification for NORCET 2024 through their official website. However, for this post, candidates have to possess some crucial academic qualifications such as BSc Nursing/ MSc Nursing/ GNM Courses having 50% aggregate marks from recognized board and university. We suggest the applicants that before applying AIIMS NORCET online application form, they must look out at the official notification details such as. They can achieve the same information from this page and through the official website too. This page here contain every detail related to AIIMS NORCET 2024 such as Important Details, Eligibility Requirements, How to Apply, Paper Format, Applying Fee, Topics Covered in Exam, Announcement of Result and so on.
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Overview
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Post Details||Nursing Officer Post|
|Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Age Limit||18- 30 Years|
|Notification Released Date||First week of August 2024|
|Application Form Started||First week of August 2024|
|Closing Date||Last week of August 2024|
|Haring Process||CBT Examination|
|Application Form Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration||First week of August 2024|
|Last date to register online||Fourth week of August 2024|
|Availability of correction window||Fourth week of August 2024|
|Final date of application form correction||Fourth week of August 2024|
|Status of registration and last date of correction||Last week of August 2024|
|Final date of accepted registration||Update soon|
|Final status of online registration
Uploading of admit card on the website
|First week of September 2024|
|Date of examination||Second week of September 2024|
|Declaration of result||Updated soon|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in applying for AIIMS NORCET will be able to check the same from the section below. After going through the eligibility requirements, candidates can easily apply for the application form:
- The interested entrant should be a citizen of the India.
- Applicants should hold a B.Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized board and university. He/ she should have registered State Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing degree for Indian Nursing Council and State nursing council from recognized university is needed to be eligible.
- They should have done GNM Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Nursing courses from recognized institute and he/ she should have registered for Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing council.
- A 2 years of Experience in a minimum of 50 bedded Hospital is applicable too.
The age of a entrant must be between 18 to 30 years. Reserved categories candidates will get relaxations in age as per:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years
- PWBD + OBC – 13 years
- PWBD + SC/ ST – 15 years
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Application Form
- First of all, we have to open the official handle of All India Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Users have to visit the latest recruitment tab and open the same.
- After that click on the ‘Latest Notification Form’ and get the official notification link from there.
- Read all the given instructions that appear in the official notification of AIIMS NORCET 2024.
- Applicant has to fill out all the information in the application form as asked and send the duly filled application form to the respective address before the deadline of application form submission.
- Also, make the payment of the application fees along with the submission of the application form.
General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 3000/-
SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 2500/-
Persons with disability – Exempted
Mode of payment – Aspirants should pay the application fee online using modes such as credit card, debit card, or internet banking facilities.
The paper format of AIIMS NORCET 2024 exam is discussed here:
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Number of questions – 200
- Type of questions – Objective Type Multiple Choice Queries
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Language of Questions – English
- Marking Pattern – Each question carry 1 marks
- Negative Marking – Deduction of 1/3rd marks in case of an incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence/ Aptitude||10||10|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
- Applying candidate should open the official handle of AIIMS Recruiting body i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Then candidates can easily open their outcome from the page.
- Once the NORCET Result Page appears on screen, candidates just need to input their examination roll number and students name and download their outcome. Entrants ae advised to keep their result secure till further recruitment process,